Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Free Meyers Briggs Indicator Test (so fucking crazy and accurate)

It's CRAZY how accurate this is...I think it can be instrumental to "figuring out" your life, and more importantly, understanding and improving your approach to jiu jitsu, try it out!

I am an INFP, what are you (if you do the test, it will explain what all the weird letters mean and what it says about the way you see the world ?

I think it would be really interesting to see if there is a personality type that is more successful at jiu jitsu...my hunch is that there is not, b/c there are so many different approaches to bjj.

http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    Quote Originally Posted by VIVIANO View Post
    I think it would be really interesting to see if there is a personality type that is more successful at jiu jitsu...my hunch is that there is not, b/c there are so many different approaches to bjj.

Sure, but I bet there are some that suck. I used to be INTJ, I might be more INFJ now. A lot of the strengths you have if you have that J have to help you in BJJ. Judging. Looking at the facts, figuring it out, testing, changing your mind...

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by VIVIANO View Post
    It's CRAZY how accurate this is...I think it can be instrumental to "figuring out" your life, and more importantly, understanding and improving your approach to jiu jitsu, try it out!

I am an INFP, what are you (if you do the test, it will explain what all the weird letters mean and what it says about the way you see the world ?

Yeah it says I'm and INFP as well. I think its pretty spot on. Thanks for this Viviano!

Array

School
    Elite BJJ Redmond, WA
    I could see ENFPs, for instance, having a tough time with BJJ.

I mean no offense, if you're an ENFP fill me in.

Retook this test, wound up INTP

Strength of individual traits: Introversion - 27%, Intuition - 20%, Thinking - 11%, Prospecting - 2%.

And the test frustrates me because the authors don't understand that improvement is a constant iteration between doing what's proven and proving new things!

Sorry, I'm geeking out (said the introvert).

Array

School
    UFC gym
    I got the INFP as well very accurate on my side as well.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Intj.

Array

School
    Flow BJJ in Keene NH
    Just took the test. INTP. No wonder i am so socially awkward

Great wee test thanks for posting. INTP

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester