Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Sergio Penha
    I haven't had a chance to listen to the podcast yet. Does it go over why there was a split with Asprey?

Array

School
    TBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    lol Brandon. One day you'll get it brother. One day....

Is caveman coffee the same as buttered coffee? My instructor made me a buttered coffee and I loved it, but it is a shitload of work to make a coffee so I don't do them at home.
    It's easier to make than those paleo margaritas you mixed for me

Just measure two tablespoons of MCT oil and 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter and blend using a magic bullet. Protip: Buy the sticks of butter that have measurement markers on the side of the foil, then just cut off two tablespoons with, you guessed it, a butter knife!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenMatRadio View Post
    I haven't had a chance to listen to the podcast yet. Does it go over why there was a split with Asprey?
    Yep Tait tells what happened, I believe it starts around the 3hr mark.

Array

School
    Ground Control
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post

I'm by no means an expert I just love the stuff. With that said IMHO it tastes like coffee and the butter enhances the flavor. You could always use it without the butter if preferred I suppose. Hopefully one of the more knowledgeable folks will chime in
    Worth a try! It'll go well in my 34 oz mug named "Bubba"

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post

I'm by no means an expert I just love the stuff. With that said IMHO it tastes like coffee and the butter enhances the flavor. You could always use it without the butter if preferred I suppose. Hopefully one of the more knowledgeable folks will chime in
    The butter is to get lipids into your nutrition and it causes a slower, more gradual absorption of the caffeine so you should not get such a spike and crash from it. Definitely stick with grass fed cow butter rather than commercially produced butter. Tait even said he likes goat butter which I'm interested in trying out now.

Array

School
    Training station, Manchester NH
    I was a Bulletproof drinker for a long time. After hearing Tait on EBR we are making the switch to Caveman.

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by DuaneABenton View Post
    I was a Bulletproof drinker for a long time. After hearing Tait on EBR we are making the switch to Caveman.
    to play devil's advocate that's one side of the story. it seems to have turned into very much a 'he said, she said situation.

i'm not taking sides until more information comes out, whether it be by Dave or Joe or Tait.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Toffolo View Post
    to play devil's advocate that's one side of the story. it seems to have turned into very much a 'he said, she said situation.

i'm not taking sides until more information comes out, whether it be by Dave or Joe or Tait.
    In all honesty it's not about that, it's caveman coffee vs bp. CC has transparency where the bp tries to hide their stuff and be all secretive. When I first heard about bp couldn't wait to try it but I couldn't find any info on the what's and whys then I heard about caveman and they put all their info out there. I had no idea it was Taits until after and that's just icing on the cake to help support our Fam

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    Man, I can't bring myself to pay that much for coffee. You can get single estate organic coffee for nearly half the price at any health store.

The gold looks interesting though, I have never seen a roast that light colored. Might have to try a bag despite my cheap tendencies

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    I'd choose Caveman, just for having the Rainforest Alliance Certification. That's an incredible group and they do great work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast