Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute

10th Planet Hot Box Orlando

Its been close to 4 years since I discovered the system and I've been hustling to do what I can to spread the word here in central florida. Needless to say its been difficult surrounded by att and gracie barra. I've had the opprotunity to roll with some talented martial artists and have done well. Going through a rough patch trying to get commitements down here for a seminar and I think its time for the "hot box". As the few central floridians make it over to the new forum, its time boys. I say we get our mats and take it to the streets. Outdoor park meetups showing what we got. What better way to preach the gospel than to make it mobile? Where are my apostles at?

Array

School
    Home
    Made it to the new site bro. You already know im down. Ive trained in an open garage for my last few months so im down for wat ever. cant get any worse than that.

Array

School
    Home

This is way how i roll. round 1.

Array

School
    Home

And round 2 so its complete

Array

School
    I know you're down bro. I'm gonna try and pick up some tarp this week so we can keep the mats off the ground. There is a park in lake mary with a roller hockey rink, you ever been there? The other thing I want to do is set up some kind of structure so were not just out there rolling around. Maybe work on one position all day, drill and try to perfect the technique. Btw, drill flying kung fu move... it will save you some steps.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Go for it!!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Home
    Im pretty sure i know the park ur talking about. Its the one by the my old high school. We used to go use the roller hockey rink in my gym class all the time. And flying kung fu move you say? will def start and have it mastered soon.

Array

School
    Cool. I'm gonna visit the park to see what the rink looks like. It might be a good spot to lay down some mats for a meet up. I've got some pretty cool ideas on how to structure the "hot box". We'll start laying the foundation and Herzog will polish it up when he gets here. Right Chris? LOL

Array

School
    BTW, Good work DJ. Being so young in the system, I'm gonna make you a phenom : )

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Eventually one day, somewhere down the road sometime, there will be a 10th Planet Orlando
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast