Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal

Mastering The System

So I spent the day watching Mastering the System. I have a few comments...

1. They were very informative and I will be drilling all these techniques for years to come. I feel very fortunate to have access to them this month. I will be signing up for all techniques next month.

2. I am now a huge Renato fan. The guy is gold. He wants to be right so bad. Please convince him to stay and slowly get him off the Gi. If ever I get the privilege to come train at 10th Planet HQ I would love to here some of his nonsensical comments in person.

3. The video's made me feel like I was there. I feel like I know all the students at HQ now. In the future maybe highlighting them more is a good idea. I guess other 10th Planet affiliates would appreciate getting to know HQ characters as well.

Thanks again for the free access!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Hear Hear, I definately second that! Great job on the vids!!!

I looking forward the the next episode. Renato is the Man!! He's got the perfect nickname for someone of his personality. I hear that his Gi chokes are "Top of the food-chain." He should wear a 10th planet Gi. When he starts his school, I'm so there. Confidence goes a long way in Hollywood! Keep up the awesome work. And the Oscar goes too...

Array

School
    Charlotte Jiu Jitsu Academy
    MTS is just straight up awesome! So fortunate to have Jason working them. We appreciate what you do sooo much man. Keep up coming.

The only remotely negative thing I could say is maybe have someone edit out the techniques and place them separate in the technique section. As the series grows and more and more techniques are shown it's hard to remember where I saw what if I want to review it. Keep up the good work fellas!

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    yeah, my solution to that was to list out the techniques with a time code in the description of the episode. (I didn't actually clear that with Eddie - I just did it for my own personal needs)

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Bell View Post
    So I spent the day watching Mastering the System. I have a few comments...

1. They were very informative and I will be drilling all these techniques for years to come. I feel very fortunate to have access to them this month. I will be signing up for all techniques next month.

2. I am now a huge Renato fan. The guy is gold. He wants to be right so bad. Please convince him to stay and slowly get him off the Gi. If ever I get the privilege to come train at 10th Planet HQ I would love to here some of his nonsensical comments in person.

3. The video's made me feel like I was there. I feel like I know all the students at HQ now. In the future maybe highlighting them more is a good idea. I guess other 10th Planet affiliates would appreciate getting to know HQ characters as well.

Thanks again for the free access!
    I get ultra mega stoked hearing these comments about MTS, thank you very much for the props! It's only gonna motivate Jason and I to make them better
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Anytime Eddie. I probably had plenty more to say but i kept it as short as possible.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Really appreciate that they are so watchable. Im sitting with headphones on laughing my head off and flatmates look at me like Iv lost the plot when I tell them Im watching a technique video.

There are technique videos I know I should watch, but Im putting it off because they are dry. The Mastering the System ones have me hanging out for the next instalment.