Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Home
    Ill call and make sure but if not im fine with it. And does anyone know if having the invisible collar on and holding it for a little would be considered stalling? It is a submission and would i get points for holding it for 5 secounds like it says.

Array

School
    Laranja Jiu-Jitsu
    Don't think too much. Just flow with the go.

Array

School
    Home
    Quote Originally Posted by Renato Laranja View Post
    Don't think too much. Just flow with the go.
    Yea that too lol

Video Video Video! Get that shit on film. You have no idea the things that can be corrected when you and your coach sit down and watch your matches/fights. You will learn tons!
    Be ready for intensity that is considerably higher than at your regular gym that you rolls with friends at. In competition, people are going to try and take your arms off. Be prepared and be tight with everything you do. If you are going to play the rubber guard game, have a clear train of thought as to how to get from step A to step Z. Make your opponenet stop your flow, not the other way around. Good luck to you, i hope you do well. They only get more exciting and addictice from here.
    (sorry about spelling)

RW

Array

School
    Home
    Thanks for the support and advice RW Pegau. Ill do my best and put the video up so yall can tell me wat to improve and wat not.

Array

School
    Tai Kai Jiu Jitsu
    It's a competition man, just remember not to underestimate. Like Renato said, go with the flow. Rubber Guard is great but don't forget your basics. Work every angle of jiu-jitsu you know and let it all just flow to you. Surely you'll be able to come out on top.

Array

School
    Home
    Thanks Nate i wont undersetimate anyone.

Array

School
    Home
    Every angle of jiu-jitsu you know, Im pure 10th planet with a few other tricks, but its pretty much only 10th planet stuff.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Don't count on points for ic. Do take that far arm or kung fu move.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    DJ, you know I'm hustling right now so we can get Chris down here in December but I'll try to put some stuff together that we could work on. Breathing is key. Try to be aware and just avoid silly mistakes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast