Array

School
    Port City MMA

If you are friends with profile name: jiujitsujosh.... DELETE HIM!!!

Apparently I was the ONLY stupid motherfucker to not read Eddie's note on the sign-up page that ask us to not use screen names so (like a dumbass) I did & if there is anyway to delete friends & you have my other profile (jiujitsujosh) as a friend, please do it... Damn I'm so embarrassed!!!

Thanks,

-Josh

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    what a tard
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Pardee Combat/CoringaoBJJ (Future home of 10th Planet Jiujitsu Ballground, GA)
    yeah...I missed that one too...umm wait, I am Coringao... or Cappi, totally up to you guys. My family calls me Cappi.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I would like everyone to use their real names please, but you can stick your nick name in their, in the middle, in quotes, if you want
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Coringao, I don't believe I would have recognized you by any other name bro!!! Plus your a Black Belt, the rules don't apply to you... Nice to see ya on here guys!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Smith View Post
    Apparently I was the ONLY stupid motherfucker to not read Eddie's note on the sign-up page that ask us to not use screen names so (like a dumbass) I did & if there is anyway to delete friends & you have my other profile (jiujitsujosh) as a friend, please do it... Damn I'm so embarrassed!!!

Thanks,

-Josh
    i can just delete the profile, or change your existing screen name - its no biggy. just PM me.