Darce finish from the full mount!

I posted this over at Sherdog, and I have had a pretty huge affinity/obsession with this choke for several years now, and I made a post about some advantages to finishing the choke from the mount. Hopefully, I can contribute something early on and not just get a bunch of good information for free:

"I will start by saying the Darce/Brabo is my favorite choke (as most people here know) and that this thread is not about any finishes from top half-guard, the normal finish from top-side, or the Marce/Glover finish from your back/side. If you want those, visit http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f12/my...sucks-1298869/.

Anyways, I was told by someone that uses this finish a lot that it is getting very important. The normal knees-in or sprawl out Darce/Brabo finish from top-side and even the finish off the back/side where you walk your hips in are both very popular. Still effective, but I have been told that a lot of high level players are starting to be able to scramble and break the grips once you even have the hand locked to the bicep. They're able to create space between the neck and shoulder, and stop the choke. Finishing from a closed positon (guard or mount) can be great because if they can break the grips, you aren't creating a scramble. The mount is the obvious choice, as if you lose the choke (you won't) you'll have the full mount. I should note that the only finished Darce at ADCC 2009 (there were a TON of attempts) was when Lovato Jr. got the choke. He was stepping as if to go to full mount right as his opponent tapped.

The first time I saw this finish was when Cobrinha did it to Magno Gama at the No-Gi Worlds in 2007.

5:26 Tell me what you think about this finish, guys/gals.
    Does it qualify as a full mount to you? To me it doesn't, even though you may get points, who knows... But I like it because you are using the right thigh to keep his arm and shoulder close to his neck (Cobrinha uses the top leg in the Anaconda choke to bring the shoulder/arm close to the neck). You have good base on your shin, and you're in between being on your side, and being in full mount, even though a leg is thrown over. This variation's squeezing power is SICK! I prefer this the most, and if I have to go to the full mount head-post, I will.

Full mount head post?

1:00. Notice how on the finish from the high full mount, Ryan is posting his forehead on the mat, similar to how Garcia finishes his mounted Guillotines by posting his forehead and pushing his elbows to the mat. If you don't post your forehead, and you try to keep upright posture, you will fall forward and have no leverage to finish the squeeze.

2:30. Again, as soon as he steps over, he keeps his balance and posts the head.

Anyone here do this. Mikey, feel free (or not) to tell people your success with this one. Lots of people know I love the choke, and a lot of people know you do to.

Thoughts on this? More links? Opinions?

I should point out that SO many people lose the Darce when an opponent scrambles flat on their back. These people transition for the N/S choke, or Kimura, etc. All they'd have to do is throw the body side leg over, and have a potentially better finish than any other Darce finish. I think finishing the Darce from the mount is at least an important skill to have, even if you don't prefer it."