Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've been through it a few times, usually my motivation comes back when I start training again, if it doesn't, give something else a try. Why force yourself to do something you don't want to do.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    Stay active on this forum! Personally I'm constantly motivated to train and learn and improve just because I'm always reading threads and posting here. Thanks Eddie!
    hell yeah everytime i get off this site i wanna just run to my school and break the door down

Array

School
    10th Planet Sylmar/ JJBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by max hernandez View Post
    by asking this question you already have some motivation.. Just stop being lazy!
    don't be an asshole max!
    You stupid sexy ass blue belt.

Array

School
    10th planet Spokane
    thanks dv, Ill keep that in mind.

Array

School
    10th planet Spokane
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Martinez View Post
    don't be an asshole max!
    max is right, I need to put my big girl pants on and just get on the mat

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Kendra, I lost a lot of steam too. There were A lot of excuses. Drama with a gf, drama with an ex, work, letting a tattoo heal, falling out of shape, etc. We could write a list of reasons why we could not go and train. But making a short list of reasons why we do wanna go out and train can be more fun. Short list like, 1. I like it. 2. I want to do it again. 3. It makes me feel good about myself.
    I got my steam again after taking a seminar with Eddie at 10th Planet Riverside. My flexibility is So Much better than last year I know if I keep working at it I'm gonna have more fun with the rubber guard. If you have a 10th Planet gym near by you are So Lucky ! That's really good motivation. I would love to have a 10th Planet that was really close to home. I hope you get back to training : ) I'm getting back into it too.

Array

School
    10th planet Spokane
    Quote Originally Posted by Freddy Chavez View Post
    Kendra, I lost a lot of steam too. There were A lot of excuses. Drama with a gf, drama with an ex, work, letting a tattoo heal, falling out of shape, etc. We could write a list of reasons why we could not go and train. But making a short list of reasons why we do wanna go out and train can be more fun. Short list like, 1. I like it. 2. I want to do it again. 3. It makes me feel good about myself.
    I got my steam again after taking a seminar with Eddie at 10th Planet Riverside. My flexibility is So Much better than last year I know if I keep working at it I'm gonna have more fun with the rubber guard. If you have a 10th Planet gym near by you are So Lucky ! That's really good motivation. I would love to have a 10th Planet that was really close to home. I hope you get back to training : ) I'm getting back into it too.
    Freddy, Thank you for the advise, I am going to take it. I do live near a 10th planet gym, my fiance opperates one. I am lucky.

Array

School
    Rey Diogo Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Martinez View Post
    don't be an asshole max!
    It's okay to say don't be lazy. Sometimes people are and just need a kick up the butt. If no one cared everyone would be like whatever. I know I need my bro or gf to tell me to get to the gym if I've been lazy for a few days. It's not a nasty comment :-)
    At least I don't think so.....
    Train Intelligently

Array

School
    10th Planet Sylmar/ JJBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Leigh Richardson View Post
    It's okay to say don't be lazy. Sometimes people are and just need a kick up the butt. If no one cared everyone would be like whatever. I know I need my bro or gf to tell me to get to the gym if I've been lazy for a few days. It's not a nasty comment :-)
    At least I don't think so.....
    I know, he's a close friendof mine and i just like to give him a hard time! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12