Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Nuked

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank

Forum Nuked

Hi everyone,

Sad, sad news - we had a catastrophic server issue. We lost almost the entire forum. I have been working all day to try to recover from various backups, but nothing has worked out.

My recent backups were destroyed along with the server, and earlier backups I saved elsewhere were corrupt, etc. Pretty much everything that could go wrong, has gone wrong.

If you try to login and you can't it is because your account was lost. You will need to create a new account. As long as the email you used at Paypal matches the one you used to sign up, it will automatically upgrade your account within a day. If not, send me an email at webmaster@10thplanetjj.com with your account name and I'll do it manually.

http://www.10thplanetjj.com/register.php

Please know that I take this very seriously and couldn't feel worse about it. So although I know you are bummed and probably angry, if you can channel that into constructive posting on the forum so that we can slowly build it again, it would be appreciated.

So you know - All the techniques and podcasts were not lost. They are stored on different servers and just need to be re-added to the site one by one.

It will take me some time to get the site back operating fully.

I am truly, truly sorry and hope you guys can forgive me.

Scott

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Shit happens. Allz good.

Array

School
    The den fight center kingslynn
    that sucks re done and email sent

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Scott try backing shit up on clay tablets this time its the only thing thats been proven to stand the test of time. No worries brotha it'll be fun to revisit some of these posts from 4 years ago.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    No problem! I'm having trouble adding a photo tho. It's under 100x100 pixels, but it won't let me.
    Maybe it's because I'm not a pro member anymore? How would I go about fixing that, just renew my MTS subscription?

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ

Array

School
    Ronin
    Don't drive yourself crazy over it. Shit happens, even when we plan for it.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Crazy. Good work getting things up and running Elkin. Thanks for all your work!
    I can't remember which email I used when I signed up as Kurzy originally, so I might need you to upgrade my account to Pro if it doesn't happen with the email I picked.

Kinda cool to be reminded how far we've come in a very short time

Oh crap I got demoted back to blue!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast