Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Frostbite Vale-Tudo
    Question: Are there any restrictions on advertising? I'm working on a series of commercials for my gym, and each of our various programs, is there anything I need to know? These are going to be for the internet, and I'm not making any profit on them or anything like that. Basically it'll show the banner and say 10th Planet Nogi jiu jitsu Hot Box or something to that affect, along with mentioning our other programs/affiliations.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    You may not use the 10th planet logo for any andvertising unless you are an offical moon, or an offical hotbox.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Frostbite Vale-Tudo
    10p.jpgIt is for an official Hot Box, the Fairbanks, AK Hot Box run by Gerrit Butler.

I may or may not do one for the Hot Box specifically, but I at least want to mention it in the general commercial that mentions all of our programs.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Gotcha, didn't realized you were talking about Fairbanks. Hotboxes may only post banners, signs, giant logos,etc. inside of the hotbox itself. They may have a webpage, or facebook page as a form of advertisment, but it must clearly say on the sight that 10th Planet classes are FREE.

Array

School
    Frostbite Vale-Tudo
    Ok, no worries, I'm just out here getting video and editing practice, so I'm not super invested, lol. No Hot Box commercial. Thanks for the clarification!

Array

School
    Frostbite Vale-Tudo
    To be clear, this is not something Garret asked for, lol. As I said I'm doing some commercials for my gym, Frostbite Vale-Tudo, which hosts the Fairbanks Hot Box, so I figured while I was at it, it'd be cool to do one for him as well. That said, I wanted to make sure it would be acceptable before I did it, as I don't want to get him in trouble. He's doing an awesome job up here, and I know, even though I don't make his practices very often these days, I have picked up some absolute gold from him.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    If you put hit 10th planet hotbox logo along with flashing FREE Jiu Jitsu classes during his programs segmeant of the commercial that would be acceptable.

Array

School
    Frostbite Vale-Tudo
    Awesome Thanks!

Array

School
    10th planet Springfield
    Quote Originally Posted by AveryStebbins View Post
    Application:

Hotbox location & Name:
    Warsaw mo
    10th planet warsaw hotbox
    Hotbox leader:
    Avery Stebbins
    Contact Info (E-mail is fine):
    stebbins55@gmail.com
    Blue.
    Has your Hotbox been approved by Eddie?:
    Yes.
    Is the Hotbox leader a pro member of www.10thplanetjj.com?:
    Yes.
    Is the Hotbox leader profiting financially in any way from the Hotbox(Hotbox leaders may NOT profit from teaching, make it clear o your websites/facebook pages etc. that 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu classes are FREE)?:
    No.
    Who is your Hotbox Sponsor Instructor?:
    Derek Stewart.

When was the last date the Hotbox Leader has trained with their Sponsor Instructor?: August.
    (Hot Box leader must train with the Sponsor at last 1x per year)

Has the Hot box leader posted their 10 required competition wins while wearing a 10th Planet logo/throwing up 10p Gang sign?: yes.
    (Please post them on this thread)

Is the Hotbox within 30 miles of a current 10th Planet Affiliate Moon?: No.
    Nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrentSmith View Post
    Dear Zog, have you gotten my nude pictures yet? I worked hard on them
    What? LOL Reasons I love 10th Planet...

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast