Page 200 of 251 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2508
    First off, Eddie I respect the hell outta you man. For being able to speak your mind in front of a lot of people despite being ridiculed, even by your friends. That's the stuff that resonates deep. I mean you really don't have shit to prove, you made a Gracie tap out. That's like the best life analogy for something that is never going to happen in a persons lifetime. Like seriously, more people claim to have been to the Moon, than to have made a Gracie tap.

Anyways, I just got one question. What the actual fuck is going on in the world right now (least from your perspective)?

All these people coming to the same conclusion, like if we were to sit down, smoke a little herb together, and talk about conspiracies we'd share similar vibes no doubt. But why now is all this happening? For my entire life, up until about 4-5 years ago (around the time The Atlantean Conspiracy was published) I never heard anyone say the Earth is flat. Back then, I could maybe find 100 references online. Now there are hundreds of thousands of videos on Youtube alone questioning our very reality. What's your take on it all?

Sorry for the long post btw.

Can u please make a podcast about MGTOW,the red pill,RSD and things like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I'll talk about it the next time I do a conspiracy podcast
    Please help me find that podcast. For some reason I've missed it and cannot find it.

Many thanks

Array

School
    House
    Eddie,

I have been doing 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu from the comfort of my own garage. I have been using all the DVDs and books you have released and they have really helped me a lot. Since the nearest 10th Planet gym is 4 hours away, is there anyway I could get my blue online?

Thanks Eddie,

Alex Johnson

Array

School
    House
    Eddie,

I have been doing 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu for 2 years from the comfort of my garage. I have been using the DVDS and Books you have released and they have really helped me. I work as a Security Officer for the Hospital when i am not training and its helped me with all the combative patients we get here. The nearest 10th Planet Gym is 4 hours away, so is there anyway I could get my blue rank online?

Thanks Eddie,

Alex Johnson

Looking forward to the August 21st solar eclipse?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorninety View Post
    I have a few questions about CJJ Worlds.

Is CJJW going to be under the Eddie Bravo Invitational or its going to become its own complete separate organization?

Are you and Victor going to run CJJW like you do with EBI? As in doing the production, promotions, reffing and being the face of the organization?

Will CJJW be shown on UFC Fight Pass?
    CJJ Worlds is a separate event, although cjj will still be part of EBI.

Victor and I will run it on the same level, production wise, as EBI. Only sanctioned refs can ref cjj.

Cjj Worlds will not be on fight pass, it's gonna be a ppv event on Cjjworlds.com
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by James T. Kirk View Post
    First off, Eddie I respect the hell outta you man. For being able to speak your mind in front of a lot of people despite being ridiculed, even by your friends. That's the stuff that resonates deep. I mean you really don't have shit to prove, you made a Gracie tap out. That's like the best life analogy for something that is never going to happen in a persons lifetime. Like seriously, more people claim to have been to the Moon, than to have made a Gracie tap.

Anyways, I just got one question. What the actual fuck is going on in the world right now (least from your perspective)?

All these people coming to the same conclusion, like if we were to sit down, smoke a little herb together, and talk about conspiracies we'd share similar vibes no doubt. But why now is all this happening? For my entire life, up until about 4-5 years ago (around the time The Atlantean Conspiracy was published) I never heard anyone say the Earth is flat. Back then, I could maybe find 100 references online. Now there are hundreds of thousands of videos on Youtube alone questioning our very reality. What's your take on it all?

Sorry for the long post btw.
    i don't know why so many people are waking up to flat earth right now but maybe it's because the more time passes the more ridiculous the moon landings look. And what happened to the space shuttle? They canceled it? Huh? When it comes to space exploration we are going backwards. What about the space station? It's been floating in space for over 15 years, in the thremosphere which is around 1000 degrees Fahrenheit, And no one has died up there? Cmon. That 18 billion dollar a year space station tax scam is easlily faked with zero g planes, green screens and harnesses. The weirdest thing of all is how much some people defend NASA.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by the Lich Samurai View Post
    Can u please make a podcast about MGTOW,the red pill,RSD and things like that?
    What's that?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by vqa View Post
    Please help me find that podcast. For some reason I've missed it and cannot find it.

Many thanks
    Not sure what you're talking about