School
    Moonhead at 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Bergen, Norway
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I'm gonna fuck wit it fo damn sho
    Awesome!!

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Louis/10th Planet Ronin
    Robert Drysdale seems to be a fan of the rubber guard, he even put out a rubber guard instructional on his Nth Dimension dvd set. Have you ever worked with him?

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kamischke View Post
    I may have that video if it is the technique he showed at the Detroit Eddie seminar. I'm in the process of transferring all of my stuff to a new external hard drive and a new computer but I will check it out later this week for you.
    Yes it is, please check!!
    Thanks Amber!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kamischke View Post
    I may have that video if it is the technique he showed at the Detroit Eddie seminar. I'm in the process of transferring all of my stuff to a new external hard drive and a new computer but I will check it out later this week for you.
    If theres any crucifix in there I really hope so.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Only if ur fighting a Bjj black belt
    Brilliant!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    West coast fight team
    The forst time I saw Kiss in concert was 1974 at the paramount theatre in Seattle. They were the opening act for Manfred
    Mann and Savoy Brown. Nobody even knew who they were, the curtain was closed on the stage so nobody could see the gear or the stage lighting. Were were all there to hear these british invasion bands and thought Kiss had to be like a mellow music group like joan baez or seals and crofts. When the curtain opened and they started to play we were complety shocked at what was in front of us. Duce was the opening song and they way the shook their bodys to the rythm was not seen on stage by me before. Then Gene Simmons spit blood and breathed fire and blew my mind. Peter criss drum set elevated in the air and Ace Frehley jacked off his guitar and a fire rocket shot out of the head stock when it had an orgasm.
    This was just too wierd and mind shocking and we did not know what to think. We had all seen and heard of Alice Cooper and his stage show and thought he has got to be cool. But Kiss was a band with FOUR Alice Coopers in the group and their antics were way over the top. I think I paid $3.50 for the ticket.
    Later in 75 I seen Kiss and Rush together in the Paramount for 5 bucks, back in the day my friend.
    Hey Eddie Did you have a Kiss lunch pail to pack your lunch to school....LOL imaginge what they would be worth today!
    peace man.
    My real name is Bob Ritter and that is Mighty Mouse with me.

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Have you heard anything from those A$$holes at Victory belt, about when they are going to ship out the rest of the ARG books to dealers like Amazon, etc?
    I wouldn't mind getting my copy.

chris miah

Schedule of your top mma fighters, how many BJJ, Wrestling, Striking, S&C sessions do they get in a week?

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne / Hobart No-Gi
    Hi Eddie, thanks for answering all these questions, it's a really interesting thread!

I was just wondering if you have an overall goal for 10th Planet that you'd like to see achieved, like a certain number of schools around the world, or to have a high profile UFC fighter using lots of 10th Planet in the cage? Or are you just trying to spread it as much as you can and see where it all goes? Thanks!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul McKeown View Post
    Ok then whats your top tips for a really good rubber guard?
    Flexibility, powerful clinch, clinching endurance, patience, faith, massive live drilling and hours and hours of MTS and ARG
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates