Page 233 of 248 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2472
  1. #2321
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,812
    Quote Originally Posted by spookyvamp View Post
    Will you announce a new comedy tour next year Eddie?
    Just doing random dates, strictly for fun, not tryna be a full time comic
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  2. #2322
    LuT's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10p ~ TWISTED
    Location
    Lyulin
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Just doing random dates, strictly for fun, not tryna be a full time comic
    Hehehe never go Full comic master Eddie

    Btw “whats the point of being a stand up, if you cant stand up” was a beautiful sentence. Legendery stuff.
    We live on a bowl.

  3. #2323
    Hi Eddie,

    I want my son to get involved in jujitsu in a couple of years (and I want him to go to your school). I was wondering if you could comment on this alarming video?

    https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/distur...evolution-gym/

    I know this isnt your school at all but what are your thoughts on this kind of horse play. Is there hazing at all?

    Thank you.

  4. #2324
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,812
    Quote Originally Posted by LuT View Post
    Hehehe never go Full comic master Eddie

    Btw “whats the point of being a stand up, if you cant stand up” was a beautiful sentence. Legendery stuff.
    When and where did I say that? And why? I don’t remember haha
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  5. #2325
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,812
    Quote Originally Posted by filterdecay View Post
    Hi Eddie,

    I want my son to get involved in jujitsu in a couple of years (and I want him to go to your school). I was wondering if you could comment on this alarming video?

    https://www.jiujitsutimes.com/distur...evolution-gym/

    I know this isnt your school at all but what are your thoughts on this kind of horse play. Is there hazing at all?

    Thank you.
    That does not represent 10th Planet at all or 99% of bjj schools either. That was an autrocious display of martial arts.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  6. #2326
    LuT's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10p ~ TWISTED
    Location
    Lyulin
    Posts
    337
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    When and where did I say that? And why? I don’t remember haha
    This appeared on a tin foil hat podcast ep. 131 ( 10:19 )
    Due to mr. Sam Tripoli trying to convince himself to start training.
    You said "cus what good is stand up, if you cant fcking stand up" was the exact quote.
    Sry i butchered it the first time.

    So happy the T in planet is fading cant w8 to get that shirt

    Is there any plans on doing a Theo Von podcast again?
    He said something real nice too , in one of your podcasts , that people dont really wanna think with you
    on a subject ( flat E for example ) and they just stop and break your thought pattern.
    Its pretty sad that a man cant speak on an "abstract" lets say subject like flat Earth
    and cant hear his mind cus of people ringing busy in theirs all the time.

    Firaz Zahabi did a great podcast with Joe Rogan btw , first time i seen Joe struggle in a conversation to stay on top.
    He jacked him with old school mathematicians and philosophers.
    After all all debates are philosophy exhibition no?
    We live on a bowl.

  7. #2327
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,812
    Quote Originally Posted by LuT View Post
    This appeared on a tin foil hat podcast ep. 131 ( 10:19 )
    Due to mr. Sam Tripoli trying to convince himself to start training.
    You said "cus what good is stand up, if you cant fcking stand up" was the exact quote.
    Sry i butchered it the first time.

    So happy the T in planet is fading cant w8 to get that shirt

    Is there any plans on doing a Theo Von podcast again?
    He said something real nice too , in one of your podcasts , that people dont really wanna think with you
    on a subject ( flat E for example ) and they just stop and break your thought pattern.
    Its pretty sad that a man cant speak on an "abstract" lets say subject like flat Earth
    and cant hear his mind cus of people ringing busy in theirs all the time.

    Firaz Zahabi did a great podcast with Joe Rogan btw , first time i seen Joe struggle in a conversation to stay on top.
    He jacked him with old school mathematicians and philosophers.
    After all all debates are philosophy exhibition no?
    I’m sure I’ll do Theo’s podcast again one day, I love doing it, he’s funny as fuck and is truly open minded
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  8. #2328
    lattamoney's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Inglorious Grapplers Hong Kong
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    94
    Who wins GSP or Jon Jones

  9. #2329
    Will you be coming to S.Florida for comedy or a seminar once MAGIC CITY opens up?

  10. #2330
    Flexibility question Eddie:

    I know you got to get into full lotus before acquiring a black belt from you... How long would you say it takes for a very motivated but very inflexible person to get into full lotus. I’m 29 but have always been inflexible my whole life. It’s as though even if I get a good stretch in, when I wake up in the morning I’ll revert back to my “inflexible self”. I can barely get to half lotus as is and barely touch my toes. I’ve started doing hot yoga 4 times a week and I feel great / much more flexible afterwards, but again the next day rolls around and it’s as if I hadn’t done it at all.

    I have a fairly muscular build from playing lacrosse growing up, and it’s as if my muscle fibres are getting in the way of my flexibility development (imagine a body builder trying to touch his hands behind his back). Everyone I see with less muscle tone is naturally flexible (women, young teens etc..). So I’m not sure if genetics are slowing me down, but honestly I can never see myself getting anywhere close to full lotus. I’m giving myself 1 year of hot yoga 4 days a week and stretching as much as possible when at home. If I can’t get any closer to full lotus should I stop trying? How long should it theoretically take me?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •