Page 238 of 238 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238
Results 2,371 to 2,377 of 2377

Array

School
    Valhalla Jiu Jitsu
    I started subscribing to this page today and i just have to say that the time and effort you put into this is unbelievable, and also for a extremely cheap price that is available for pretty much everyone..

Eddie, you are a champ and you inspire me so much, i hope to come and train with you some day.

Cheers from Sweden, and i THANK YOU with all of my heart

Hi Eddie,

how do you feel about you're recent episode with Joe and him editing out your conversation?

Array

School
    JD JIU JITSU NORTH PHX
    Hi Eddie, I just signed up to be able to see your MTS series and I am curious on where to start. I originally thought of starting from the very beginning, however I saw that you have over 150 videos logged some over an hour long. I am worried about missing out on improved techniques that you may have developed/created over the years. How should I go about watching your videos?

Thank you, Big fan..

Ps: Could you please consider putting a gym up in north phx I would join immediately, the one you have in Phoenix already is an hour and a half drive away.
    Last edited by Eric Castro; 06-09-2019 at 07:47 PM.

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    3 rounds??? pfffff.
    seems like the people counting the money are the only ones who dont give a shit that its only 3 /rolleyes

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    On your next trip to Australia, how would we get you to Perth? JJM was here a month or so ago, but he has a new affiliate. Ari, Theo, Slick Rick and soon, Bert can all vouch for Perth

My gym has hosted Frank and Josh and am pretty sure I could make it work if you were interested? AMMA is Machado fam after all

Any chance for a Perth trip (west coast, 4hr flight from Melbourne) when there is no affiliate here?
    Last edited by Tim Bruhn; 06-08-2019 at 03:49 AM.
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    hahahaha, people get nerves playing badminton, man!

tony's the man, mucho respecto

Are you still onto the flat Earth thing? You strike me as a sincere person so it would be really interesting to hear your thoughts on why you'd think the Earth could be flat in the company of someone who can address those thoughts without going into debate mode.

The Earth is demonstrably not flat and I'm sure that you have the integrity to arrive at that conclusion of a spherical Earth without being pushed. Would you be interested in doing some form of talk on that?