Page 244 of 244 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244
Results 2,431 to 2,435 of 2435
    Array

School
    10p ~ TWISTED
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Listen to under the gun, rock n roll maniac, hot desert night, killer machine and rock on
    We come here to play
    Turn up the music

I grow up listening to the pogues my brothers gave me a casete with punk from 12 countryes and irish stuck with me fo life
    They were listening to metal i never got in to it real deep but like sisters of mercy vision thing its really chill to me.
    Sisters of mercy got long songs its pretty funny i space out some times and find myself listening to the same song when i come through

From your suggestions tho master Eddie i like Icon and i like Wasp too, Man o war got potential too what do you think of them?
    They have been to Bulgaria a couple of times but i dont drink now so i stand away from places like that , out of trouble
    We live on a bowl.

What do you think is the biggest weakness in your game and what are you approaching it?

Will you be coming to the Amsterdam camp again next year. It was amazing to meet you

Array

School
    Grove City BJJ Academy
    Will you be doing non combat jiu jitsu EBI events again? I heard a rumor that you'll only be doing CJJ for men from now on, but I still want to see pure grappling and EBI was a massive game changer for the Sub Only scene

Array

School
    10th Planet Woodbury
    hello. im tenth planet purple belt under Nate Kleinfeld. i recenlty moved to sioux falls, south dakota. and im looking at starting a moon here. whats the best email or contact to get the details, thanks