Page 247 of 250 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2492
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by LuT View Post
    Master Eddie,

Are there plans on making 10p sweatpants?

Cheers

Prolly not, unless they make a comeback like Fanny packs
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

Hey Eddie!!

So I'm fairly new to the 10p scene (around 3 months) and I have never done bjj of any form before.
    Is it normal to still feel overwhelmed when it comes to taking in maneuvers and demonstrations? I'm so eager to learn at least just the basics so I have something solid to work with, do you have any advice on where abouts I should be focusing on, or online videos I can watch that relate to beginners ??

thanks, and love your work you are a true inspiration!!!

Array

School
    10p ~ TWISTED
    So mr Masvidal is 10p fo life looks like ?

We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun francis View Post
    Hey Eddie!!

So I'm fairly new to the 10p scene (around 3 months) and I have never done bjj of any form before.
    Is it normal to still feel overwhelmed when it comes to taking in maneuvers and demonstrations? I'm so eager to learn at least just the basics so I have something solid to work with, do you have any advice on where abouts I should be focusing on, or online videos I can watch that relate to beginners ??

thanks, and love your work you are a true inspiration!!!
    Focus on the opening transitions of the warm ups also know as the white belt wall. Then slowly ad to each warm up til theyre mastered good luck

Array

School
    Don't train. Forced to enter belt rank.
    The NWO = the Jews

"For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
    Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
    Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."

1 Thessalonians 2:14-16 (KJV)

Array

School
    Don't train. Forced to enter belt rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I've never done a Q&A on my forum before, I'm an idiot, I should've done this before. But now that the forum got blowed up this is the perfect time for my first Q&A. Ask me anything, as long as it's not a stupid question I will answer every question :-)

I know you believe in the NWO, but do you know who "they" are?

Array

School
    breathmindphysineurology-awareness
    I think if I were Khabib, I would have as my single goal, to simply try to pound Tony in the gut as many times as possible. Just something I noticed after watching a few fights, esp usman v colby, that was a bigger deal than the broken jaw imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbad3AIZkWs

Gordon Ryan himself says he was first known in the BJJ scene because of EBI. Now that he is arguably the best no-gi grappler in the world, he still gives your rule set props Eddie. What do you think of Gordon Ryan saying your rule set EBI and no time limit are his favorite rule sets?

I know its a long shot and youve probably already been approached by every brand and their mother, but do you plan on doing new shorts? Id love to work with you guys. I did some shorts for Coach Casey at 10th Planet Las Vegas and he loved them. My shorts are a similar cut to what you have now. Id be willing to send you out a pair.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorninety View Post

Gordon Ryan himself says he was first known in the BJJ scene because of EBI. Now that he is arguably the best no-gi grappler in the world, he still gives your rule set props Eddie. What do you think of Gordon Ryan saying your rule set EBI and no time limit are his favorite rule sets?

I think it’s awesome that he gives props to the EBI ruleset. It was designed for the best submission artists to thrive and he is definitely one of the best submission artists in bjj history.