Page 67 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by rickdawson View Post
    What was your first cheat meal after M3?
    On my way to the after party we stopped by Benito's on Beverly and murdered Cheese Quesadillas and 2 large cokes
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzy View Post
    Would you be willing to break down your lifting regime for us with specific exercises you do?

I know you explained you have the days broken into Pushing days, Pulling days and a leg day.

Would you elaborate?
    Super simple. On pushing days flat bench, incline bench, decline bench, military press and isolated tri's. Pulling days, pull ups, mid rows, hi rows, shrugs, and curls. Leg day, squats, leg curls, leg extension and that homo leg machine that only girls use that works the opening of your legs, the opposite of knee squeezes

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Gustaveson View Post
    +1, also how important is strength training at the white/blue belt level?
    I think it's important at any stage especially if ur trying to increases sexual encounters

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy Lobster View Post
    Hey, Eddie,

I'm new to this forum and to 10th Planet JJ as a whole.

I've been following you for quite some time now, but I had never given 10th Planet the attention it deserves. Immediately after M3, though, I got JJ Unleashed and The Twister, so I could study and understand your system.

I've been reading and watching any and everything I could find about 10th Planet for a whole week now, and man... You're one awesome and unique dude.

Now, here's my question: seeing as you're not as popular here in Brazil as you are in the US, why don't you get your books/DVDs translated into Portuguese, so my fellow countrymen can get to know you and your system better? If I'm not mistaken, we only have one of your books here (Jiu Jitsu Unleashed, translated as 'Jiu Jitsu Sem Mistérios'), published in 2011. The translation is not very good, but at least it's something.

I can guarantee you: after M3, we already have a LOT of demand for your system here. I've been training at a Gracie Barra school for three years now, and people went crazy after the fight. "Have you seen that Electric Thing? Can you do that? Can you do that in the gi? In competition? What about that Mission Something? Can your legs even move like that?".

I mean, people are going NUTS to learn your system, and I'm not sure we have any 10th Planet here in Brazil. Do we?

So, why don't you bring your work here? Books, DVDs, seminars...? Anything? Please? Pretty please?
    Thank you very much for the props, it's strange but feels a little extra special coming from Brazil

It's a great idea and will def make that happen with Advancd Rubber Guard. But mts is the absolute best way to learn the system even if it is in English

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Watkins View Post
    If Metamoris offered you another match, and it wasn't with Royler, who are your top 5 opponents you would like to compete against?
    I'm not calling anyone out or making a list of names at this time, I don't want to get in stress mode so soon. I'm just gonna enjoy my life for a little while

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo Lagrange View Post
    Don't know if this has been answered before in any interview or so. But would you be interested in another rematch with Royler? I personally can't see why. You already won twice (imo that wasn't a draw by far). Congratulations again, made me even more proud to be part of 10th planet. I have to say though, i was waiting for 20 minutes for those suplexes, slams, throws and takedowns you promised me :-P.
    I would consider a 3rd match with Royler but I'm not gonna think about my next opponent for a little bit, I just want a stress free life for a little bit

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodson2014 View Post
    I've been doing Judo since 1997 and had my own school since 2007. Also teach law enforcement classes as a state certified trainer, also Gracie blue belt and Tae Kwon Do black belt. How does someone become a 10th Planet school?
    Email me eddie@10thplanetjj.com

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    A simple way to remember the different knee exercises:
    Adduction is adding your knees together.
    (Add Together)
    Abduction is moving your knees away from each other.
    (Abduction is to take away, or abduct)

I assumed you must be doing Adduction exercises to hold Royler in 1/4 guard for 7 and a half minutes!
    I know I do both exercises religiously on leg day, plus curls and extentions.
    Thanks for sharing.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    No question here, Eddie. Just a simple "thank you." Thank you for everything you do. Your MTRG DVD saved my life, literally. That DVD changed my life forever. Thank you for everything that you do. I probably would not be alive if it weren't for you.

Array

School
    Lion's Cage Academy/Forca Brava Gold Team
    Eddie Bravo's forum and Q'n'A here? Well, that's freakin awesome

First, before I get to my Q - quick "Hey" to all the people around, just joined this site (should've done this a loooooooooong time ago) and it looks so awesome. I'm planning to dig down into videos and all the stuff here in week or two, when I pay my first subscription

Now to the question...but to be honest, it's two part question. I hope its not a problem

So, first one - I live in Poland. I checked the location of 10thP official schools in Europe and there is a few in UK, one in Sweden...I wonder, are there any plans now to open another official 10thP school in Europe? Somehow I doubt it would land in Poland, but just curious what's your point of view on expansion in Europe for 10thP.

Second, I train BJJ since 2011, but with breaks - and it was mostly for MMA. I had 2 minor knee injuries, which combined put me on shelf for around a year. I recently got a green light from my doc to get back on mat, but with little time, soonest I can do that is in May. I know it will be hard for me to get back in rhythm, especially since I got a few extra lbs meanwhile. Due to university, which takes a lot of my time per day, I really don't have much time for stuff like running, or weight lifting. Is there any way, checked and confirmed, that would let me get a little boost with bringing my form back? Something that brings effects, but doesn't require much time or space? What would you advice?