Page 227 of 248 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2476

Array

School
    Infinity Mixed Martial Arts
    Hello Eddie,
    I am a big fan of your work and I have been doing rubber guard for about 5-6 months but I have only just started with the truck, I was wondering if there are any really sneaky ways to get into the truck as my training partners have caught on to the twister side control.
    Also, I'm going into an IBJJF comp soon, would you be proud if I hit a Sorcerer? I've been working on trying to get it more often and I'm hoping to finally get it in a comp!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor Weekes View Post
    Hello Eddie,
    I am a big fan of your work and I have been doing rubber guard for about 5-6 months but I have only just started with the truck, I was wondering if there are any really sneaky ways to get into the truck as my training partners have caught on to the twister side control.
    Also, I'm going into an IBJJF comp soon, would you be proud if I hit a Sorcerer? I've been working on trying to get it more often and I'm hoping to finally get it in a comp!
    There are many ways to get into the truck, from twister side is the most important tho. Practice the truck entry from D4, that’s important as well. And hell yeah, hitting a sorcerer in an IBJJF tourney would be super ultra dope, good luck
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

Hey Eddie!

First off, I just want to thank you for being an inspiration, along with Joe Rogan, for me to start doing jiu-jitsu. If it wasn't for you guys, instead of doing something productive with my spare time, I would just be out partying and playing video games (while occasionally studying ) like any other dumb college kid.

But what I really wanted to ask was have you ever thought of opening more jiu-jitsu schools in South East Asia particularly in the Philippines? I know there's one now in Thailand. If you didn't know, the last One FC event (the one with Garry Tonon and Renzo Gracie in the same card) had a sold-out arena and it was in the Philippines. The martial arts culture here in the PH is deep and the jiu-jitsu scene is growing so I think it would worth your time to look into the market.

Thank you!

Hi Eddie! Just wanted to tell you how much I liked Joe's last MMA show you were on. I love the story about you introducing your son to Bruce Lee.
    Can't wait for Quintet 3 and 10thplanet Eclipse!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Hey Eddie!

First off, I just want to thank you for being an inspiration, along with Joe Rogan, for me to start doing jiu-jitsu. If it wasn't for you guys, instead of doing something productive with my spare time, I would just be out partying and playing video games (while occasionally studying ) like any other dumb college kid.

But what I really wanted to ask was have you ever thought of opening more jiu-jitsu schools in South East Asia particularly in the Philippines? I know there's one now in Thailand. If you didn't know, the last One FC event (the one with Garry Tonon and Renzo Gracie in the same card) had a sold-out arena and it was in the Philippines. The martial arts culture here in the PH is deep and the jiu-jitsu scene is growing so I think it would worth your time to look into the market.

Thank you!
    10P will eventually be everywhere on this plane, including south east Asia

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmarkov View Post
    Hi Eddie! Just wanted to tell you how much I liked Joe's last MMA show you were on. I love the story about you introducing your son to Bruce Lee.
    Can't wait for Quintet 3 and 10thplanet Eclipse!!
    Thank you for the support!!

Hi Eddie I was wondering if you have ever seen Bassnectar live or plan on seeing him ?

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Eddie, when you were in St. Catherines Ontario last week running the Twister Finish clinic, you were talking about Jiu Jitsu in general, and you said "Inversion kills all side control".

Is there anywhere I can read on that or have you covered that statement in depth in any MTS episodes?

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Hey Eddie. With Kazushi Sakuraba competing in quintet at the age of 50, I was wondering if there was a reason you didn’t compete, and if we’ll see you compete in quintet in the future!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by spookyvamp View Post
    Hi Eddie I was wondering if you have ever seen Bassnectar live or plan on seeing him ?
    Saw him once, got backstage, it was awesome