Page 58 of 248 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Superhero Academy BJJ
    Eddie, where do you think Jiu Jitsu will be in 20 years and how do you think you will be involved with it still?

Array

School
    10th Planet Glasgow
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel D. View Post
    no way. been growing it for a year and a half. gotta keep the fire burning.
    Haha fair enough. I had pretty much had my long hair for 10 years. It was time for me.

I know how ya feel though

Array

School
    10WO
    How much longer are you gonna keep this thread going? I'm hoping you aren't getting burnt out on it or anything, I'd love to see it continue.

I'm sure it says it somewhere, I used the search function to no avail, but how do you get promoted in 10th Planet if you can not make it regularly to a 10th Planet school? Closest one to me is an hour and forty five minutes away near Vancouver Canada. I've got the books and dvds and stuff and also train at a bjj school close to my place.

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    Seems like such a waste of this thread, but are Shorts/tights etc available for purchase at HQ?

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Grubb View Post
    Seems like such a waste of this thread, but are Shorts/tights etc available for purchase at HQ?
    When I was at HQ I just sent him a message of what I wanted before class and he brought them there and I paid cash. If you are with someone who has his number or have it yourself, just shoot him a text a few hours before you will see him otherwise I'm sure an email would work too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Melbourne
    Thanks Amber

It sucks that my post didn't get approved by the moderator, it was an honest question.

Quote Originally Posted by championstuff View Post
    It sucks that my post didn't get approved by the moderator, it was an honest question.
    weird, my last post in this thread said that it had to be approved, but that one went through.

Anyway, here is my question.

I am sure it has been asked before, but the search function brought me no results, How does promotion work if a student can only attend a 10p school every once in a while? The student would still be training at another place, but would only be able to make it to the other place once in a while as it is in another country. The closest 10p school to me is an hour and forty five minutes away and across the Canadian border. Is it something that I would just work out with the school?

Nabil Salameh from Titan emailed me and answered my question, I will go visit him at his school.