10th Planet South Houston?

Gracie Barra is currently the dominant BJJ team in Houston and Renzo Gracie Academy is starting to blow up the scene with at least 3-4 locations now. I know 10th Planet is in Beaumont which is more north / north east of Houston but what about the south side of Houston? I love the team options now but nobody offers what 10th planet does - No Gi Everyday.

League City (between SE Houston and Galveston) is a great area developing fast.
    Sugar Land (SW Houston) is extremely popular.
    Pearland (S Houston) is also a nice area to be in.

I know so many people who’d be interested. Is there really no plans in the works besides wishful thinking?

Array

School
    Private
    I'd love to see a 10th Planet in the Katy or Sugarland area. I love gi bjj, but want to up my non-gi technique as well and love the 10th planet techniques. I've thought about going to Austin or San Antonio for drop ins once a month and train on my own in between.

Array

School
    10th Planet Austin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Byrne View Post
    I'd love to see a 10th Planet in the Katy or Sugarland area. I love gi bjj, but want to up my non-gi technique as well and love the 10th planet techniques. I've thought about going to Austin or San Antonio for drop ins once a month and train on my own in between.
    10th Planet New Caney
    http://www.phalanxfc.com[/url]
    submissionchallenge.com/
    Savage Essentials Homemade Soaps