Page 197 of 249 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2487
  1. #1961
    Cool, I'm up to 3-4 times a week, so hopefully some day - I really want one of those blue 10th planet rashguards (just ordered a white one, can't wait to have it!) Thanks for replying, you should visit London soon!

  2. #1962
    Yo Eddie, huge thanks for passing on your knowledge. I was able to win my first ever tourney by utilizing the lockdown.

    Question: in one of the MTS videos you referred to an option where i have the lockdown on their right leg, and i trap their right arm behind their back, with my right arm. Where do i go from here?

    Thanks, Josh

  3. #1963
    Hey Eddie, hugh fan! Only new to bjj, but trying to utilise your techniques when I can.! When are you coming to Ireland for a seminar?

  4. #1964

    Array

    School
    Griffin Submission Academy
    Posts
    3
    Yo Eddie,

    Huge fan of your system, your leg lock videos (attacks and defenses) really made leg locks click for me and now I've basically become the leg lock guy at my home gym. Only issue I have is when an opponent is extremely fast and able to switch sides on my quickly (wrestlers). Any points for that? I tend to end up in their technical mount when I roll with these guys.

  5. #1965
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by jmason165 View Post
    Yo Eddie, huge thanks for passing on your knowledge. I was able to win my first ever tourney by utilizing the lockdown.

    Question: in one of the MTS videos you referred to an option where i have the lockdown on their right leg, and i trap their right arm behind their back, with my right arm. Where do i go from here?

    Thanks, Josh
    That's the reverse lockdown game, the move is called the 5-0 sweep. All your answers are in the episode I filmed at 10p Birmingham
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  6. #1966
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by kennethk92 View Post
    Hey Eddie, hugh fan! Only new to bjj, but trying to utilise your techniques when I can.! When are you coming to Ireland for a seminar?
    No immediate plans for IRELAND, but I will be out there eventually I promise
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  7. #1967
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by kylegend View Post
    Yo Eddie,

    Huge fan of your system, your leg lock videos (attacks and defenses) really made leg locks click for me and now I've basically become the leg lock guy at my home gym. Only issue I have is when an opponent is extremely fast and able to switch sides on my quickly (wrestlers). Any points for that? I tend to end up in their technical mount when I roll with these guys.
    Try developing your 1/4 guard game and start taking your granbys and inversions to the highest possible level
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

  8. #1968

    Array

    School
    Alliance Jiu Jitsu
    Posts
    10
    Yo Eddie, sup. I'm from Brazil. Where I live there are only ibjjf gi schools. I've been learning the 10th planet style through your books for about 8 months. It has been really effective, i can even most of the blue belts on no gi day.To adapt, I don't use any gi grips. But that's all. Do you have any tips for me? To learn the 10th style on a gi gym?

    Thanks man, huge fan

  9. #1969
    Ric's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC
    Posts
    499
    Why is Rubber Guard not in the warm ups? (Only just now realizing this).

  10. #1970
    Eddie Bravo's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet HQ
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    7,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas R View Post
    Yo Eddie, sup. I'm from Brazil. Where I live there are only ibjjf gi schools. I've been learning the 10th planet style through your books for about 8 months. It has been really effective, i can even most of the blue belts on no gi day.To adapt, I don't use any gi grips. But that's all. Do you have any tips for me? To learn the 10th style on a gi gym?

    Thanks man, huge fan
    Focus on techniques you can do in gi and nogi. Playing the 10p style is hard, because you need to clinch but if you commit to it you will be practicing nogi when you're rolling in the gi
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

    Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

    SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

    Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

    Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

    Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •