Page 11 of 245 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieHibbard View Post
    Can you tell me if my old band was too heavy?

https://myspace.com/opiateindy

Art of Contrition is the song we posted
    I can't hear on my phone but nothing is too heavy as long as it's got deep hooks and harmony that's on my frequency
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

Follow me on twitter @eddiebravo

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Listen to my music soundcloud.com/eddie-bravo

Join 10p on facebook.com/10thplanetjj

Click on EVENTS for upcoming seminars and comedy dates

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by bj searle View Post
    Smoke serpent related:
    1. Did you guys draw part of your style from Linkin Park?
    2. Who are your hip-hop influences?
    I've been combining metal, rap, goth, electronica, piano since the early 90's :-)
    Public Enemy, Run DMC, NWA

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul McKeown View Post
    Do you see full weed legilization without 10 years and where do you think you'd be without it (more so how much it helps)
    I'm asking too many questions haha
    Within 10 years? I sure hope so, but if not 10 then prawlee for sure by 20.

I would def not be where I'm at today without the magic plant running thru my veins. People thought I was crazy 10 years ago now look at where cannabis is. Studies are coming out all the time now about it's cancer curing properties and one by one states are recognizing it's amazingness and legalizing it #powerfulredemtion :-)

Array

School
    Southeast US
    My gym is more Gi based as there's no 10p in the area but I follow your program closely and enjoy it where I can use it. If you had to advise a blue belt on a offensive gi game what types of offensive focus would you recommend?

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Basinger View Post
    My gym is more Gi based as there's no 10p in the area but I follow your program closely and enjoy it where I can use it. If you had to advise a blue belt on a offensive gi game what types of offensive focus would you recommend?
    I would advise you to focus on techniques that translate to nogi seamlessly. The 10p system is easier to implement in the gi. Everything is easier with handles. Also Marcelo Garcia's gi game translates to nogi beautifully by design, he talks about it a lot. He tries to stay away from gi only techniques

Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ
    Ok prolly the best thread ever thought of!
    My question is in regards to mental approach to competition.
    I've struggled to use the same balance in comp as I do in the gym rolling.
    I have gotten better with it, and even won some medals now but am curious what you're approach was/ is.
    You've mentioned previously you were once a nervous competitor that would pull & hold lockdown, when/ how did this change and what was the catalyst?

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Ok so I was one of the ones that lost all my in info when forum crashed. That sucks. I don't think I kept my avatar photo anywhere so I will have to find a new one. But on to my question.

Eddie you have known me a long time now and you know my goal from 8 years old was to be a legend in MMA someday. If anything as I have gotten older that little kids dream has only got more intense. When the time comes for my first major Pro fight with an organization would you be there with me? ( Just a heads up if your thinking yes, I have toyed around with trying to do my big first true coming out fight in Japan.......so you might be agreeing to a road trip. Lol )

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason 'JFaz' Farren View Post
    Ok prolly the best thread ever thought of!
    My question is in regards to mental approach to competition.
    I've struggled to use the same balance in comp as I do in the gym rolling.
    I have gotten better with it, and even won some medals now but am curious what you're approach was/ is.
    You've mentioned previously you were once a nervous competitor that would pull & hold lockdown, when/ how did this change and what was the catalyst?
    I got tired of looking at my comp videos and boring the hell out of my friends with them. I had up and downs with confidence and cautiousness until middle of purple belt. I was a scared bitch when I got my purple, I thought everyone was better than me. My gf came to a tourney at purple and video taped the match. I was too cautious in the first half of the match and didn't commit 100% to any sweeps. But with a minute or so left I snapped and went after the guy with a fury, put him in full guard attacked his arm and when he pulled out I went for a triangle. Almost had him but ran out of time. I knew that if I had that mental attitude the whole match I would've won. Instead I was embarrassed that my gf had to witness such garbage. After that I didn't freeze ever, I steam rolled thru the rest of purple belt, I didn't win all my matches but I gave it all I had. I won most tho. Next time I froze was Leo Viera, but snapped out of it half way thru that match as well but it was way too late. When I was on my tear, after the match with my gf, I would tell myself before and during the match "Attack attack attack, watch my feet" over and over and it worked

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHNE Gibbons View Post
    Ok so I was one of the ones that lost all my in info when forum crashed. That sucks. I don't think I kept my avatar photo anywhere so I will have to find a new one. But on to my question.

Eddie you have known me a long time now and you know my goal from 8 years old was to be a legend in MMA someday. If anything as I have gotten older that little kids dream has only got more intense. When the time comes for my first major Pro fight with an organization would you be there with me? ( Just a heads up if your thinking yes, I have toyed around with trying to do my big first true coming out fight in Japan.......so you might be agreeing to a road trip. Lol )
    Life is nuts for me, you have no idea, but if I could make your first pro fight I will, no promises, but if I can be there I will :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    At what age do you think you will start training your son/what is a good age for kids to start training?

Page 11 of 245 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast