Page 156 of 247 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2461

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    But Gerald Strebendt, who was my first Mma student, was right there with me 3 years before 10p was born.
    I'm still learning 10p history and I didn't know the name Gerald Strebendt. Luckily I have fightpass, When I plugged in his name the first search result was:

Gerald Strebendt vs Jean Silva Cage Rage 2
    February 22, 2003

Holy shit... that was an incredible fight to watch! This is 2003?! hahaha! Elbow smash from Chill Dog? Holy cow. Even the commentary is EPIC! "Gerald with a rather strange leglock there... I believe he's using his leg to lockdown Jean's arm". Then the whole fight is so topsy-turvey! It's 4 minutes in and I'm like "holy shit is this still the first round?!?!" Incredible.
    Last edited by Craig Murray; 05-28-2016 at 01:46 AM.

Array

School
    10PJJ-Ronin
    Some people, mostly girls, can be super bendy
    so kyra didn't do anything wrong? no technical mistakes you saw?

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    There is a clip in MTS 106 where you show a gi technique where you open up the back of the collar and stick your heel in there and then cross you legs. Does that technique have a name?
    Last edited by Craig Murray; 05-30-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    ^^its called the Hangman
    Don't believe everything you think.

Array

School
    10th Planet London, East Finchley Combat Academy,Mill Hill BJJ
    Hey Eddie.
    Just wanted to ask when the TUFMED metamoris 3 documentary is coming out. it was meant to be out some time last year. Do you have any news on it?

Not a question, but I watched "The Clinton Chronicles" last night.....Holy Fuck!
    IG - @TLAR13

Array

School
    10th planet San Mateo
    Hi Eddie
    Can you provide a link or tell me where I can find out how to start and the rules for a 10p hotbox in my area?
    Thnx

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Lopez View Post
    Hi Eddie
    Can you provide a link or tell me where I can find out how to start and the rules for a 10p hotbox in my area?
    Thnx
    Search on the forum it's been posted many times.
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10PJJ-Ronin
    eddie, can you put those mount escapes in order? so i can see which one(s) you like most and more than others? (if i forgot one just add them to your list):

-hip bump mount escape
    -alcatraz
    -reverse alcatraz
    -jean jacques mount escape
    -guantanamo
    -hail marry mount escape
    -basic bridge and roll
    Last edited by David Fankhauser; 06-11-2016 at 07:21 AM.

Array

School
    10PJJ-Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by David Fankhauser View Post
    eddie, what escapes do you use to escape judo side control? (judo side with no far side underhook and judo side with the far side underhook).. i know there's a move to put them in the truck..and sometimes i get that.. (don't know the name of this move though) but this is only one move.. i need more than that to be able to really escape effectivly! against someone really good at this oldschool jiu jitsu/judo side control (kesa gatame) this trucking move can be close to impossible..(the oldschool jiu jitsu/judo way that i was taught in japanese jiu jitsu was without the far side underhook..i find that not very many people are strong in that position but people that did 2 or more years of jap jiu jitsu or judo they are extremly strong there)
    Good questions. The 2 double c cup escapes in the warm ups are judo side control escapes but I will address more moves in future MTS episodes.
    They are but we also need escapes for when in a "perfect/full" judo side control. (judo side with and without far side underhook).

how is your back? how's the recovery going?