Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by BrentSmith View Post
    Been using the ham sandwich to sweep but havent really looked at getting the sub. People dont fight the sweep because they feel the tension on their knee.
    I use another variation that's pretty much a ham sandwicalot also, that I also call a ham sandwich. I normally do not do the sweep one from butterfly's, 93 guard/z-guard, etc. I think zog might have a vid on the compression lock im referring to as also being a ham sandwich. He probably has another name. I'll look for it..

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Zog help me with name here.. Name that move :Slicer using your leg from a failed kneebar or whatever really when they are pulling out and turning away. Wrap arms around their waist (or leg) and hip in, using your hip to press their heel to their butt.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

That one?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont

That one?
    Yup. That one. You can get to it more places thank kneebar, but i use it in conjunction with a turkey wrap to counter the their escape attempts. if they try to pull out.. use this.. if they close space and try to take top side, turkey wrap em up. lunch-line kneebar series. keebar to turkey wrap or knee bar to ham sammich. your choice, keep the lunch-line moving.. thank you. haha..

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

That one?
    What's more adrenaline proof, heel hooks, straight ankle locks, toe holds, knee bars or leg compressions? Zog? Can u put them in order?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    Yup. That one. You can get to it more places thank kneebar, but i use it in conjunction with a turkey wrap to counter the their escape attempts. if they try to pull out.. use this.. if they close space and try to take top side, turkey wrap em up. lunch-line kneebar series. keebar to turkey wrap or knee bar to ham sammich. your choice, keep the lunch-line moving.. thank you. haha..
    Gerald loves this one. Especially if you go DLR on him. He rolls through and locks that one up
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    Zog help me with name here.. Name that move :Slicer using your leg from a failed kneebar or whatever really when they are pulling out and turning away. Wrap arms around their waist (or leg) and hip in, using your hip to press their heel to their butt.
    We don't have a specfic name, just been using the generic knee crush, I've heard it calla Oliveira a few times.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    What's more adrenaline proof, heel hooks, straight ankle locks, toe holds, knee bars or leg compressions? Zog? Can u put them in order?
    Heel Hook -Most Adrenaline proof
    Toe Hold
    Straight Ankle
    Knee Bar
    Compressions - Least Adrenanline proof

I think Knee Bar/Straight Ankle can go either way depending on the individual.
    I'm see the most injuries from Heel Hooks. However the worst injuries were from Straight Ankle locks, one was in a old GQ I think, I can't remember, and another was in Sambo. Both were compound fractures from guys refusing to tap, fucking horrible.

*Fixed.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Im my opinion the strongest of the Straight Ankle locks is the Inverted Straight Ankle lock. I show one version here at the 6:22 Mark. This is very similar to the one that caused the compound fracture at GQ.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Heel Hook -Least Adrenaline proof
    Toe Hold
    Straight Ankle
    Knee Bar
    Compressions - Most Adrenanline proof

I think Knee Bar/Straight Ankle can go either way depending on the individual.
    I'm see the most injuries from Heel Hooks. However the worst injuries were from Straight Ankle locks, one was in a old GQ I think, I can't remember, and another was in Sambo. Both were compound fractures from guys refusing to tap, fucking horrible.
    Except the heel hook with the knee knot aka crippler has got to be super adrenaline proof, right?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast