Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec

10th planet store: tights

Sorry for posting this again. I never got a chance to look at it before it got erased. But my question is, how do you guy like the tights? How's the quality? What's it made from? Polyester? Cotton? Spandex? I am really considering in buying it plus some t shirts like the invasion, classic and twister one.

Array

School
    St. Louis Area Ronin
    The 10p tights are more cottony and not like rash guard material. With that, they are warmer and I think they provide more friction which helps for the lockdown game among other things which is why they are my go-to for competition.

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    I prefer them to spats. As Mack said, they are predominately cotton. This means when they get wet from others sweating on you, they get tacky instead of slippery. They are most similar to American apparel leggings in that they are thicker and better quality than normal cotton leggings that you may find. I bought a pair while I was in LA over the holidays and liked them so much that I bought a second pair already.

If you like leggings, these are great and I suggest getting a few pairs :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    I wanted cotton tights for the friction. Can't really put amazing designs on them like the spandexy ones but way harder to pull out of lockdowns and Oma platas
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    I like them.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    10th planet are best for traction and grip.

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I don't really wear leggings in public lol but I like the tights for JJ. At first it was more for preventing myself from giving people ringworm since it happened once, but it actually feels comfortable. Reminds me of when I used to play hockey. The only problem I might have with that is if it does not breath well then I might get ringworm again. polyester is usually best for that, you know the whole dry fit stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Kamischke View Post
    I prefer them to spats. As Mack said, they are predominately cotton. This means when they get wet from others sweating on you, they get tacky instead of slippery. They are most similar to American apparel leggings in that they are thicker and better quality than normal cotton leggings that you may find. I bought a pair while I was in LA over the holidays and liked them so much that I bought a second pair already.

If you like leggings, these are great and I suggest getting a few pairs :-)

Array

School
    BTT Canada - BJJ Quebec
    I'm not sure why but I like to make things difficult, I'de feel like I'm cheating wearing something like that but if that's all that's available then ef it, I'll get it, I already have 2 other tights, one cheap one from wallmart that sucks a bit for keeping dry and an expensive one from addidas that I got on special in florida that breaths really well, buut it doesn't have anything JJ related!
    thx for the reply by the way eddie
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I wanted cotton tights for the friction. Can't really put amazing designs on them like the spandexy ones but way harder to pull out of lockdowns and Oma platas

Array

School
    10 th Planet JJ Phoenix
    I'm going to order spats how is the sizing? I'm about a 36 in waisted fat a$$. Would I be better going with a large or medium?

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I love mine. I prefer them over spats, more friction and definitely more comfortable on my balls!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast