Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Array

School
    Marcelo Garcia Academy, NYC

Funeral was held for Joey Garcia today in Philadelphia, where he and his twin sister, Olivia had been receiving treatment this past week. Although Philly is 2+ hours away from the NYC academy and although the passing was Monday and the funeral was scheduled for the very next day, there were a large number of students who attended the funeral. Both Marcelo and his wife Tati spoke and expressed their appreciation for the support of so many students who managed to attend. Tati pointed out that she and Marcelo have no family in the States. I was honored to be part of Marcelo's extended family at that moment. I am awaiting the day a few years from now when Olivia is bouncing around the academy and Marcelo is laughing and rolling on the mats with her.

Sam Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post

Funeral was held for Joey Garcia today in Philadelphia, where he and his twin sister, Olivia had been receiving treatment this past week. Although Philly is 2+ hours away from the NYC academy and although the passing was Monday and the funeral was scheduled for the very next day, there were a large number of students who attended the funeral. Both Marcelo and his wife Tati spoke and expressed their appreciation for the support of so many students who managed to attend. Tati pointed out that she and Marcelo have no family in the States. I was honored to be part of Marcelo's extended family at that moment. I am awaiting the day a few years from now when Olivia is bouncing around the academy and Marcelo is laughing and rolling on the mats with her.
    its great to hear they have so much support from everyone.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Man what a shitty fucking deal... No words for this....

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    This is horrible... I couldn't imagine the pain that they are going through, and will continue to go through. My heart goes out to them. I am glad they do have the support of an entire community to help them through this time.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    So sad to hear about this. It's terrible for this to happen to anybody at all, much less somebody as nice as Marcelo.

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona/ Academy of Kings Top Team
    Sending prayers and positive vibes to the Garcia family. Very sad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234