Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    I love spats and i look fabulous in them!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by sam sales View Post
    well if I walked round day to day in spats I might consider wearing them again. However gi trousers are much closer to my regular clothing. If I got into an unavoidable streetfight I don't want to be laying there wishing I had my spats on.
    I agree 100%. This is why I train in shorts and t-shirt almost all the time. (If I didn't live where it's 100 degrees for 9 months outta the year then maybe gi pants) but I wear shorts and t shirt for like 9 months a year, so

Back to the main topic. Who would want rules that are not equal on both sides? A coward. May be inappropriate for me to disrespect a legend, but that is a cowardly move, period.

Array

School
    10th planet Melbourne/ GVJJ
    So this is real? Like really for real? Because when I heard this rumour I laughed at how silly it sounded.
    But it's really happening, Royler is really bitching out like this?... Really?

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Basically (from what I hear) Roylers attorney insists that Royler wears shorts and Eddie cannot grab them, and Eddie MUST wear gi britches (for you bmac) and Royler CAN grab and tug and control and whatever else he pleases with them. If this is all rumors then that's one thing, but it's coming from multiple reputable sources now... So.. Also if it turns out to be false I will whole heartedly take back my previous comments about Mr. Gracie. But again, pretty sure that's the realio dealio.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    I 100% agree with you Slick Rick... especially since Royler is a 7th degree fucking Black Belt and part of the most relevant family in the history of Martial Arts.

Just show up and Fight... skip the bullshit.

The Blue to Black army is on this, all you Nbiru Warriors, in the interest of trying to sway the higher ups into making this a fair fight, please goto the following link and SHARE the most recent post (it basically outlines the EB/RG Situation).

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Blue-...88547061192036

Array

School
    Moonhead 10th Planet Bergen
    Quote Originally Posted by sam sales View Post
    Royler threatened Eddie with legal action if he didn't wear gi trousers.
    It even feels ridiculous typing it out.
    What?? hehehe.. that's the most ridiculous thing i've heard for a long long time!! Madness, hehehe...

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by rickdawson View Post
    I 100% agree with you Slick Rick... especially since Royler is a 7th degree fucking Black Belt and part of the most relevant family in the history of Martial Arts.

Just show up and Fight... skip the bullshit.

The Blue to Black army is on this, all you Nbiru Warriors, in the interest of trying to sway the higher ups into making this a fair fight, please goto the following link and SHARE the most recent post (it basically outlines the EB/RG Situation).

The page isn't showing up for me!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I also think the more we talk about it the more stir we're creating in the system. Fuck it, if eddies wearing pants he's gonna fuck him up wearing pants, if eddies wearing shorts he'll fuck him up in shorts, Whats done is done and the more we keep perpetuating it on the forum of how outrageous it is the more media he's getting on it, the more its on eddies mind. I say fuck the uniform, all that matters is that eddies gonna throw down and whoop that ass. PorCaralho

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    The page isn't showing up for me!
    Try this one:

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    I also think the more we talk about it the more stir we're creating in the system. Fuck it, if eddies wearing pants he's gonna fuck him up wearing pants, if eddies wearing shorts he'll fuck him up in shorts, Whats done is done and the more we keep perpetuating it on the forum of how outrageous it is the more media he's getting on it, the more its on eddies mind. I say fuck the uniform, all that matters is that eddies gonna throw down and whoop that ass. PorCaralho
    +1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast