Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Some dude claiming I am his manager, hilarious

This is from a dude on mma.tv asking me if I managed this guy.......

"Just to set things up. I'm going back to Oklahoma for Christmas vacation this December and was looking for a place close to my parents to train at. I discovered this gym and contacted them. Here's their site:
    http://dawgpoundfightacademy.yolasite.com/

This is the reply I got back:

Hi Tony,

Monthly membership fee is $55. This includes not only BJJ, but also MMA, Boxing, and Muay Thai Kickboxing. Mr. Red Cloud has trained under the Gracie brothers and Frank Shamrock. He has trained in Jiu Jitsu for the last 27 years. As an MMA fighter, he is managed by Eddie Bravo. Mr. Red Cloud's class times are Thursdays at 930 am and Tuesdays and Thursdays at 630 pm.

We look forward to seeing you in class!

Sincerely,
    Melissa Drywater, Owner
    Dawg Pound Fight Academy
    918-207-0994"
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    This guy, Redcloud, actually contacted me a couple times about training with me a year ago or so, I never really thought too much about it but remembered his unique name. The nerve of some people
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Whatever, Joe Rogan is my manager.

That is crazy, but that is a great price for such all inclusive training........well if it were legitimate. Not to say it isnt, but I always figure a guy who will tell one lie, generally doesnt stop at one.

Array

School
    McMahon BJJ
    Crazy! What is this dude thinking? If his gym blows up and then his members find out the truth he's done. How do people seriously think this shit can work out to their advantage?

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Careful Eddie, that chick on the website looks like a pro football linebacker and she might hurt you. Lol

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by stlnl View Post
    That is crazy, but that is a great price for such all inclusive training........well if it were legitimate. Not to say it isnt, but I always figure a guy who will tell one lie, generally doesnt stop at one.
    That state of the art 4500 sq. Ft. Facility looks alot like a high school gymnasium!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnaud Arross View Post
    Crazy! What is this dude thinking? If his gym blows up and then his members find out the truth he's done. How do people seriously think this shit can work out to their advantage?
    This is true, any exaggeration, or outright bullshitting about your background/credentials in the MMA world, can blow up in your face big time.

Quote Originally Posted by frank-theman-james View Post
    That state of the art 4500 sq. Ft. Facility looks alot like a high school gymnasium!
    Still, at 55 bucks a month, for everything (if it were legit)......it could be in an empty warehouse and it would be a great deal.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    lol What a dick!

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast