Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!

The Rogan Mushroom Plantation

Neat idea from Rogan's podcast with Duncan Trussell today... The Rogan Mushroom Plantation... basic theory is to dose prison inmates with psychedelics... mushrooms, lsd, ibogaine, dmt, etc. and let them re-evaluate their lives. Pretty interesting theory, what do you guys think? I'd love to see this tried somewhere, volunteers only i guess to keep it humane.

Array

School
    Jingy's Boxing Club
    From my experience acid just makes you geek the fuck out I never had any deep trips where i examined my life I was just bugging. Mushrooms, ibogaine, and dmt are not for everybody some people dont have the heart for this, these drugs were used in ceremony they were sacred. Not everybodys going to have a deep spiritual experience off them I've known a few people who have never been the same this is for only those who seek it out.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    who says they don't do psychedelics already?

Array

School
    Rōnin
    do some "Saw" type shit to them and see if that works.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Fuck it give them some X and a bunch of glowsticks and see how that shit pans out. You tube

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Horrible idea.

A lot of guys in correctional facilities have severe mental issues already. Ever seen someone have a bad trip? If yes, then imagine hundreds of someones having bad trips with no real problem with taking each others lives.

Mr. Rogan has some brilliant shit sometimes, but it seems that lately he is coming up with some severely fucktarded shit. Maybe he should just stick to comedy.

Im sure they would enjoy some shrooms. Hell I enjoy shrooms and I'm not even in prison. kidding.

Array

School
    Rōnin
    Quote Originally Posted by MWTheory View Post
    Horrible idea.

A lot of guys in correctional facilities have severe mental issues already. Ever seen someone have a bad trip? If yes, then imagine hundreds of someones having bad trips with no real problem with taking each others lives.

Mr. Rogan has some brilliant shit sometimes, but it seems that lately he is coming up with some severely fucktarded shit. Maybe he should just stick to comedy.
    i get the idea behind it cause it is plausible to reprogram people but its so hard and you don't know if your going to do more damage then good you can't just put them on a farm with mushrooms, plus his style of comedy comes from him thinking of weird shit so i don't want him to stop just try harder to think things threw.

Array

School
    Serra BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by MWTheory View Post
    Horrible idea.

i didnt see it but i assume thats not a developed idea, being that he is a comedian he probably was kindof kidding...he could twist that shit into some real material for a show and probably will

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    Neat idea from Rogan's podcast with Duncan Trussell today... The Rogan Mushroom Plantation... basic theory is to dose prison inmates with psychedelics... mushrooms, lsd, ibogaine, dmt, etc. and let them re-evaluate their lives. Pretty interesting theory, what do you guys think? I'd love to see this tried somewhere, volunteers only i guess to keep it humane.
    This was done already, years ago by the CIA. Project MK-ULTRA, was designed to perfect mind-control drugs during the Cold War it was tested on civilians, soldiers and prisoners. In fact Theodore Kaczynski, a.k.a. the Unabomber, was a volunteer in mind-control experiments sponsored by the CIA at Harvard in the late 1950s and early 1960s.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast