Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    My favorite shotgun is a Remington 870. Yes there are way nicer shotguns, but it's like the Chevy 350 of shotguns. Simple, durable, and every mechanic in the world knows How to work on it And every parts company makes parts for it. I got a 870 when I was a kid. Damn thing had been through hell and still perfect.
    Love the 870. That's what I use for a breaching shotgun.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    I just got a new Ruger lc9. It's purely for concealment purposes. I was debating between that and the Glock 27, may just get one of those as well. I also have a badass 30/30 that I've had for about 15 years, it's the original assault rifle. I've got several shotguns, a Remington 1100 and a Winchester 1300 Marine Ed plus an old school 20 gauge I hunted with as a kid. Had a Romanian AK-47 at one point but ended up selling it. Was a fun toy though
    have you shot your LC9 yet? I have one and hate the trigger pull. It is smooth, but the break is so far back that I always pull the shot a little. My most recent buy was a M&P Shield. Love it, big enough to shoot, but small enough to conceal.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Wheres Panda?

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    I own a couple Glocks, 9mm and .40 cal.
    I have a GSG 1911 in .22 cal. as well.
    I used to own a .40 Taurus OSS in desert tan, and I loved it but I had to sell it because I wanted an m-309 (Norinco M14 knockoff) and I didn't have the cash and my wife was all like "how many do you think you need?!" etc etc.

I have some other semi auto and bolt action rifles, a couple pump action shot guns. My next gun is for bear hunting. It will be a stainless lever action chambered in 45-70 government with a cut & crowned barrel for running through the thick bush. Can't wait to get it.

I have a tricked out SKS as well. Super sweet.

Any glock lovers, have you tried teh RONI kit? I have a kit for each Glock and they are a LOT of fun.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    What is the RONI kit?

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    My Mom carries an LC9. I really like that gun. Most pistols meant for concealed carry have a double action style trigger. (The long and tough trigger pull you don't like). It's for safety. I dislike it too but it is what it is.. almost all cc pistols have that.

Array

School
    It is a frame you place your Glock into that opens up and locks closed like a clam shell.
    I think in the states it automatically makes your Glock an SBR class so you need a special tax stamp or something.

In Canada it is restricted either way so if you have a Restricted licence it doesn't matter if you use the RONI or not.

http://www.24hourtactical.com/KPOS-R...on-PDW_c41.htm

Array

School
    They make them for the XD and some other handguns too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I spend it of time with my AR and my Glock. The shotguns don't get used much anymore. Nor do the novelty guns. I shoot my kel-tec sub-2000 ever so often still. It's a cool little sub carbine that fold in half and fits in a laptop case. it also shares ammo and magazines with my glock22 .40 cal. It's super cool and fun fun. The kids love shooting it. It's a .40s&w but has very little recoil being a carbine.

Ah yes kurzy I have seen those. Very cool stuff. Does that one add barrel length? Or use the stock barrel?

Array

School
    See the second photo in this series to see an awesome photo of the RONI in action. You can shoot your Glock out to 50 yards with Center-mass accuracy in the RONI with a reddot.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/p...ves-a-gun.html

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast