Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Kurz View Post
    See the second photo in this series to see an awesome photo of the RONI in action. You can shoot your Glock out to 50 yards with Center-mass accuracy in the RONI with a reddot.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/p...ves-a-gun.html
    I can shoot my glock on center mass at 50 yards as it is. . Not because I'm special or anything. Its because I have shooting range in my front yard. Front yard, not back yard. . So I shoot pretty much every weekend and have for about 10 years.. If I'm not good by now then I'm retarded. Lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Dude! I'm the hugest gun nerd.

I just finished up doing a DIY trigger job on my Glock 19 literally like 10 minutes ago. I'm also a big Glock fan. I'm not sure if you heard the good news about the changes coming to CCW policy in Orange County, but I'm shopping around for a sub compact right now. Eyeing a Glock 26.

My go-to guns right now are my Glock 19 and my Noveske N4 (pimped out with loads of extra tactical goodness). Also recently finished up a sick long range precision rifle build. It's a Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD with a lot of goodies added.

Quote Originally Posted by matt young View Post
    have you shot your LC9 yet? I have one and hate the trigger pull. It is smooth, but the break is so far back that I always pull the shot a little. My most recent buy was a M&P Shield. Love it, big enough to shoot, but small enough to conceal.
    Agreed on all counts. The LC9 trigger pull is just as bad as the LCP's. For the same size and price, you can get plenty of other options with better triggers (like the Shield).

(Not trying to crap on your LC9, Scott. It's a fine carry gun and I know plenty of people love. I just personally can't get over the trigger pull length.)

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Oh bro no worries. I carry a glock. I like the lc line by ruger. But I agree there are other great options out there. I'm just glad this thread is a success!

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    [QUOTE=Jarett Smith;5364 Also recently finished up a sick long range precision rifle build. It's a Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD with a lot of goodies added.[/QUOTE]

Did you get a new chassis for it? I've been looking at the Mcress G5 . Also what did you choose for glass?

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    RIP John Noveske

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby Shell View Post
    Did you get a new chassis for it? I've been looking at the Mcress G5 . Also what did you choose for glass?
    Nightforce glass! Only way to go. What I have on my FNAR and also what we got on our .338LM. Which is such a waste of money my buddy and I had to split the debt up between us to get it... Lol. He keeps it at his house, (since the range is it my house..)

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I honestly just got it a couple days ago. Put 100 rounds through it at the shooting range yesterday and can really notice the long trigger pull. It created too much time between when my brain said shoot and when the gun actually fires allowing room for anticipation and movement. I started getting the hang of it though and will practice more. As far as price/reliability/concealment I heard a ton of good things which influenced my decision. I could easily sell it to someone around here though if I ultimately decide to go in another direction, especially since peoples taxes are coming in.

Array

School
    Ronin & Project: Cauliflower Ear
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    Nightforce glass! Only way to go. What I have on my FNAR and also what we got on our .338LM. Which is such a waste of money my buddy and I had to split the debt up between us to get it... Lol. He keeps it at his house, (since the range is it my house..)
    I don't know much about nightforce, just starting precision shooting. I'll start checking them out. My snipers are pushing me towards the HDMR with H59 or a Leupold with TMR 2.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Ray View Post
    I shoot my kel-tec sub-2000 ever so often still.
    That Kel-Tec is a cool little gun. I had the 9mm version. Just fold it up and stick it behind the truck seat.

I really like my Springfield XD9. It is great if I'm wearing baggier clothes. I like being able to carry 15 rounds in a small frame gun.

What is everyone's pick for ARs? I have a bushmaster and Olympic arms(after they got their stuff together)

Array

School
    10th Planet Costa Mesa
    Quote Originally Posted by tobyshell View Post
    The factory Hogue stock was pretty crappy and compromised the free float. I put it in one of Bell and Carlson's fiberglass tactical stocks. The optic is a Bushnell DMR MRAD 3.5021X50mm. It's mounted with Seekins Precision rings (6 screw in front and 4 screw in back) to a Nightforce +20MOA base. I put a PWS FSC30 brake on the end, installed a Harris bipod, and attached a KRG oversized bolt knob. I'm more of an AR and pistol guy, so long range is new to me, but so far I'm really liking this setup. Next step: detachable box mag kit!

Pics attached (Glock 19 for scale)
    gun1.2.jpg
    gun2.jpg (not sure why this one isn't embedding)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Jarett Smith; 03-01-2014 at 12:03 AM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast