Array

School
    10WO

Chill Dog/ Invisible Collar Question

I know that I should probably know the answer to this question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway:

(assuming "strongside/left leg to right hand rubber guard)
    When you have cleared the neck into Chill Dog or Invisible Crackhead/Collar, are you still pulling on your leg to create downward pressure with the arm you have cleared the neck with? While looking at one the RG flowcharts in ARG, the bullet point for Mission Control says to keep his posture broken with the right arm and left leg curls, but for Chill Dog, the bullet point is talking about using the forearm as a shield to block his head from coming back midline and squaring up again.

Is it an either/or situation with using the right arm to keep his head cleared vs. additional downward pressure via pulling with arm, or should it be both at the same time?

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    if you are in invisible collar their posture is usually already broken down and then it really will depend on where their free arm is at, if it isn't on your forearm that is in their neck then trapping the shoulder and moving to the arm bar is right there and a good safe sub to start attacking first with. In all of rubber guard you are clinching and leg curling so be sure to develop that squeezing endurance, its a massively overlooked part of rubber guard that causes guys to blast out all the time. If you are in chill dog its a whole different story, depends if they are rubber stamped, passing ect.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    In chill dog/IC it's easier to control his posture cuz his hand's on the mat, so the main focus is keeping the neck cleared but legs curls and arm curls are still up in there.

In mission control all focus is on keeping him from posturing. But if he is stacking then the main focus is beating the stack which includes the battle of your right forearm and elbow vs his collar bone and when that doesn't work patience and a little trickery come into play
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie