Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

MTS episode 70 is LIVE!!

Hello Brothers & Sisters!

I hope all is fantastic!

MTS episode 70 is LIVE! This episode is primarily about polishing warm ups B, HAIL MARYS. These wu's are the game changers/life savers: the straight ankle lock, the rolling kimura and the best choke in the game the Marcelotine. Each one of these techs, when mastered can bail you out of hot water in a competition match, a match where you are having a nightmare of a time trying to pass guard with time running out. BOOM, hit'em with a lightning quick straight ankle lock or a rolling kimura to the back or create a scramble and latch on a perfect marcelotine to end the match out of nowhere in a flash. Everyone in the 10th Planet empire will have these 3 VITAL techniques mastered and up their sleeve ready to end matches at the drop of a hat, EVERYONE. Plus learn the new add on to B2, "safe haven", the crucial way out of back control with both leg hooks. Reduce being tapped out by RNC's by about 50% or maybe more by mastering this Jean Jacques path out when your back has been taken. Also learn new insane rubber guard material by 10th Planet San Fran prodigy Ben Eddy, "Hindu control" and the mind melting "Hindulotine", trust me, your head is gonna explode. Plus super solid golden bonus techs by 10p black belts Jared Carlsten and John Botello. Get on this now!! Thank you for the support and enjoy! -Eddie

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Yesss!-

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    OH yesss

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    Thanks Eddie. My Pro subscription is missing since the website crashed. Can't wait till that gets fixed.

Array

School
    Fuck I can't even edit posts. Could someone message Scott Elkin for me please?
    I can't message him on Facebook because we are not on each other's friends list.

Array

School
    Full Contact Performance
    Quality!

Also Jason, http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...ht=forum+nuked this thread might help.

Array

School
    Thanks Joe. I forgot about that thread.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Kurz View Post
    Fuck I can't even edit posts. Could someone message Scott Elkin for me please?
    I can't message him on Facebook because we are not on each other's friends list.
    Webmaster@10thplanetjj.com
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Great MTS episode!!! amazing details on the B warm ups. Yet more rubber guard options, yessssss
    Loved the comp footage, especially Nathan's tough match with that guys full guard, was just waiting for it )

Renato show is going to be hilarious, "this is the year of.....uh....mycock"

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Gun show control and Hindu control
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast