Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    I want a private from Brandon on eating Tombstones.
    That's the equivalent of the Lloyd leg lock private. Be ready to pay the big bucks.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    I just want a picture in Brandon's famous britches!!! But I don't think I can afford that....

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    If anyone needs transportation from the airport to hotel, hotel to gym during training times, etc. I can also help you out. Send me a msg or hit me up on Facebook and we can set something up.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    That's the equivalent of the Lloyd leg lock private. Be ready to pay the big bucks.
    Please tell me that includes a complimentary rape.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Please tell me that includes a complimentary rape.
    Lawd, I bought my plane ticket today, unfortunately I'll miss thursday and fridays sessions but I will be flying in friday evening.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Almost all the hotels close are either sold out or going for crazy money. I just booked at the Rodeway Inn and they only had a couple rooms left.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    The dojo will have its mats open for anyone wanting to crash as well. This is going to be Epic! Just make the pilgrimage and we will make it all work out. We've got so many bad ass instructors in the damn building its going to be insane. Black Belts Geo and John are offering private lessons! When the fuck are you gonna ever be in the midwest with these two offering one on one instruction at an incredibly discounted Camp Rate. April 1st we will post the tentative schedule.

The Camp is going to be a combination of hard competition style Denny Prokopos inspired death training and a technique overload session from all the instructors. This is an event for all the 10th Planet Heads. This has been a unreal real already with the Masters Rematch the overwhelming success of all the moons competitvely and the recent successes of Geo, Boogey, John, and the successes of all the Moon heads and their academies will be a time for great celebration and we will be Celebrating the fuck out of 10th Planet's Success.

All of my guys from 10th Planet Omaha are solid honorable dudes, if they have extended a welcoming friendly hand Trust me, they are serious and open to help don't be afraid to reach out.

Like i said earlier we will have the dojo mats open to anyone who needs to crash on them. I can't wait till may my ninjas Its gonna be a camp to be remembered !!!!!

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    I'm really upset that I can't get the time off of work . If only it was between mid June and the end if August. I can take all the days I want off over summer break!

Array

School
    FLMAC/10th planet Ronin
    That's would be cool if I can sleep at the dojo or home stay save some money. In going to book my flight from fort lauderdale to Omaha asap

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Can't wait for it!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast