Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    I've been debating on posting anything on here but since my name was brought up I feel I should say something. I remember Bill telling me he was purple hoping to test for brown on his HQ trip, but that's really all I have to say. I've never had too many dealings with Bill other than a couple classes at his place and running into him at some tournaments. Since I'm pretty far away from 10P Indy I missed all the action/drama that happened there and had to catch it all second hand. First I heard of any troubles was before Mike booked a Herzog seminar at my place and Zog made it vividly clear that Bill wasn't allowed to be there. My school still isn't a moon or hotbox but I strive to keep us in alignment with what the moons and hotboxes are doing.

With all of this coming to light I'm posting to ask for an official statement on Bill's standing in the system itself. There are a couple of students of his that train at my place too so I'm hoping to be able to refer them to this thread for any questions/clarifications they need answered. I know there are plenty of posts to deduce from, and he got banned from the forum, but in a flat statement what is his status with 10th Planet?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    I've been debating on posting anything on here but since my name was brought up I feel I should say something. I remember Bill telling me he was purple hoping to test for brown on his HQ trip, but that's really all I have to say. I've never had too many dealings with Bill other than a couple classes at his place and running into him at some tournaments. Since I'm pretty far away from 10P Indy I missed all the action/drama that happened there and had to catch it all second hand. First I heard of any troubles was before Mike booked a Herzog seminar at my place and Zog made it vividly clear that Bill wasn't allowed to be there. My school still isn't a moon or hotbox but I strive to keep us in alignment with what the moons and hotboxes are doing.

With all of this coming to light I'm posting to ask for an official statement on Bill's standing in the system itself. There are a couple of students of his that train at my place too so I'm hoping to be able to refer them to this thread for any questions/clarifications they need answered. I know there are plenty of posts to deduce from, and he got banned from the forum, but in a flat statement what is his status with 10th Planet?
    Bill has zero authority or status within the 10th Planet System since the moment he was fired from 10th Planet Indy. He will never have official status or be able to run a 10th Planet Affiliate or Hotbox or be able to rank anyone in the system.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    Bill was fired

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    This is Mike Mike Tom's match that was posted maybe like 2 years ago.

MMT is hands down one of my Favorite Dudes in the system. Proud to say I was on the MAT right next to that EPIC Carny! And yes the guy he subbed was a Black Belt.

How About a nice Sub only Match between BK and Mike…I'll drive down and REF that shit in a heartbeat!
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....

Array

School
    BTW…this THREAD?
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    LOL, you are so fucking detached from reality its amazing.

Holy Fuck my WIFE says that shit about me when it's fuck sub zero outside and I'm out building fires in the woods….you know, training for the fucking Zombie Apocalypse!

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334