Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Never lied about being a purple... Did have a mis understanding about being promoted by Eddie in 2009 that was brought to light 2011 feb, at herzogs. Eddie gave me Indy 10 months later... Never told anyone Indy was still mine. I am very proud of what I accomplished with Indy. It had a huge bad rep from Two Poser coaches and was in a small 2500Sqft spot. In 4 months we moved to a 15000 sqft spot. more than doubled student base and was owning tourneys... Now qhy would Eddie give me an affiliation after the rank bs if he didn't have faith in me or my repping of 10

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Or do you know more than Eddie?

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Like I said at work now, wait till i get home and we will get to the source of the lying...

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    How do you have a misunderstanding about being promoted? Promotions are pretty cut and dry

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    In

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    It was over emails. I was venting to Eddie about my instructor not promoting me because I was training with Eddie. I thought that was the case for over two years, but after my previous instructor ranked everyone that got to train with Rickson except me, it was obvious. So I confronted him and he admitted he wasn't going to promote me while I was busy being Hollywood and training with Rock stars. Eddie told me I qas definitely at purple belt level, and that he would give me my purple, just come be a part of 10P and forget the politics and drama....

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Bill, you told me when I saw you at NAGA Nashville last year that you were a purple belt and that you were in charge of the Indy moon. Help me understand that.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Bill not only are you a liar and a fraud you continue to lie even after Eddie busted you at my place. You have told several people you were a purple belt even after that, many are on this forum and some are moon heads. You were given a second chance to redeem yourself and I was given the task to watch you by Eddie, and you failed miserably and you were fired as a moon head for it. You had nothing to do with the growth of MMA Fit (the gym that 10th Planet Indy was out of), Tammy the owner was. You are a charlatan and a poser. To think my very good friends in the system wouldn't mention to me that you were still running around claiming to be purple belt and still the moon head of Indy, after you were fired, is a special kind of delusional.

Ironically Eddie told me the opposite of your skills and said you were humbled at HQ and had a long way to go before purple. So who do we believe Bill you or Eddie?

There are so many lies, claims, etc. in the gym and outside that there isn't enough memory in the entire internet to post it all. I suggest you just leave.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    I tried to tell you to just stop. See what happens when you don't listen?

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Chris never once after the semi at your place did i claim to be purle. Dylan mistook my saying

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast