Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Fired!!! Fired!!! Fired!!! And someone's a cunt and I still am no closer to smokin weed with nick Diaz

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    One other thing, the qaulity of grappling, imo, at 10p indy during that time, was a direct result of the instruction provided by mike tom. Bill may have taken all of the glory, but mmt is the real reason people were getting good. Mike Tom never asks for any credit or aknowledgement, but if it werent for him I dont believe 10 indy would have done as well as they did at comps.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by mikel View Post
    One other thing, the qaulity of grappling, imo, at 10p indy during that time, was a direct result of the instruction provided by mike tom. Bill may have taken all of the glory, but mmt is the real reason people were getting good. Mike Tom never asks for any credit or aknowledgement, but if it werent for him I dont believe 10 indy would have done as well as they did at comps.
    Mike Tom is a solid dude, and a solid purple belt. Heart made of gold.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    This is Mike Mike Tom's match that was posted maybe like 2 years ago.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    I'm a history buff. To those who know me this is common knowledge. So when we were set to go to the Smithsonian I was super hyped. We were gonna bro tha shit down on some historical revelations. Forecast, awesome.

But there's a darker side to the story. My love for history is trumped by two things. Freebasing crack cut with pcp and chicken wings. Needless to say I spent all my $ on dat base, so Brandon and Sean had to spring for the wings. So we're there, having a blast, and all I can think about is that bucket o'wings ain't big enough. I'm trying to figure out how I can swindle my close friends out of their wings, when lo and behold. Ol' Gabe comes struttin in shootin his mouth off. Sean ain't ha in it and Brandon was enthralled on coaching optimum control to administer the ultimate 'pimp slap'. I could see the situation was completely under control, so I did what needed to be done. I ate the entire deliscious bucket o wings. Solo. Came up at the hospital but Sean wouldn't come off his breast milk, because he was truly remorsefull for the state he put Gonzo in. I used that time to base in the stairwell.

What I'm trying to say is, I got a free bucket o'wings that day. Didn't even have to use my a.k. Yeah, have to say, it was a good day.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Jiujitsu = life. Sometimes in jiujitsu you're going to get caught. Multiple times per night if you're still in the beginning stages. But when we are forced to tap, we don't get up and leave. We keep going.. Because we understand that being beaten/humbled is what it takes to grow and get better.

Bill, as someone who has spent the first 20 years of my life as a piece of crap.. Please hear me out. Jiujitsu and life are one in the same. The only way to better yourself, is to admit you made a mistake and then learn from it by consciously choosing to avoid the same mistake again until it's muscle reflex. In this case, you were rolling and got caught. It's part of being human. The shame isn't in admitting you were wrong, the shame was in the action. Admitting you were wrong is the first sign of growth and improvement. You only get one life.. Might as well learn from the inevitable mistakes as quickly as possible so you aren't forced to make them again later down the road. But whether you choose to lay it all out there for the ones you've lied to, or choose to remain holding onto the belief you've done nothing dishonest. Just know I love you as a human and I'm pulling or you. I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by mikel View Post
    Bill Keeling is a liar. He lied about his rank in 10, he lied about his military background. I'll meet you bill and settle this, anytime anywhere. Just bring your mouthy brat son for phen. I told you to leave me alone, but your little brat kid has to bring me into it. Maybe sometimes I do need mental help, I have ptsd and temporal lobe epilepsy, but my disability is never a crutch. I have never used it to get out of anything, we can prove it on the mat. I paid your dad a lot of cash to get private lessons from a purple, yet he was lying, so i got taken advantage of. Fuck you alex and your bitch dad, bill, lets have at it you piece of trash. I am so fucking sick of you, i dont want to talk, I want to fight. This is really about me and you bill, so lets finish it, fucking pussy. And you never had the authority to fire chris. another lie. SEAL claims, lies. Ranger claims, lies, combat claims, lies, fight record of 200-0. lies. fuck u bill.

For those that don't know Mike was the creator of the ACSU, and the one that brought me aboard.

Bill lied and said he fired me but didn't have the authority to......Shocker!

So I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for those emails guys.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    This is Mike Mike Tom's match that was posted maybe like 2 years ago.

I'm almost positive the dude Mike Tom tapped was a blackbelt.

Array

School
    10th planet chicago
    so after 27 pages, here i am STILL not smoking weed with nick diaz...

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast