Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Ash View Post
    Theres this... then the emails where Eddie said you were a purple.
    Ah okay, yeah I have Chris's I'm pretty sure. And Eddies were two years old at the time it was questioned. Eddie said he vaguely remembered the emails but I could not retrieve them, because I had my comp crash shortlt before then... That's why I went back to blue with no problem, I wasn't going to be a Gary Hoyd, Or Brandon Quick...

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    SMH. When Eddie said to me "hang on I want you to witness this" and he called you out at my school on wearing a purple rank shirt and you LIED and tried to convince him he promoted you.

You can't even remember your lies there are so many of them.
    I was wearing a Royler shirt to fuck with Eddie, over top of the old school long sleeve rashie. he asked me my rank while I was drilling with Scott and I said Purple under you and blue under Pedro

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew Ash View Post
    Theres this... then the emails where Eddie said you were a purple.

Neither exist, more lies.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Why rush for a belt when you're not ready? It doesn't even make sense. How do you confuse what rank you are? I worked for two years before I got mine and still didn't feel ready. Why try to be a purple, go as far as claiming to be a purplewhen you're really a blue, but yet you're shooting for a brown...you know how dumb that sounds?! Getting a rank is like getting married, there are people there as witnesses. There's an instructor that gave it to you, not through email. It's a public thing. Even if that means Eddie posting a video promotion on the forum. There is no way to confuse being promoted. There are pictures..videos...unless you self rank yourself...
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    I have to go to work, continue tomorrow.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    I was wearing a Royler shirt to fuck with Eddie, over top of the old school long sleeve rashie. he asked me my rank while I was drilling with Scott and I said Purple under you and blue under Pedro
    You are so full of shit! You walked in wearing a 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu purple rank shirt, and he called you out on it!

There were several people at my school that witness this, not just me and Eddie, not that there needs any more validation.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I have to go to work, continue tomorrow.
    Awesome you have an entire night to come up with more lies.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Ah okay, yeah I have Chris's I'm pretty sure. And Eddies were two years old at the time it was questioned. Eddie said he vaguely remembered the emails but I could not retrieve them, because I had my comp crash shortlt before then... That's why I went back to blue with no problem, I wasn't going to be a Gary Hoyd, Or Brandon Quick...
    No you don't they don't exist, LIAR.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tori Applegate View Post
    Why rush for a belt when you're not ready? It doesn't even make sense. How do you confuse what rank you are? I worked for two years before I got mine and still didn't feel ready. Why try to be a purple, go as far as claiming to be a purplewhen you're really a blue, but yet you're shooting for a brown...you know how dumb that sounds?! Getting a rank is like getting married, there are people there as witnesses. There's an instructor that gave it to you, not through email. It's a public thing. Even if that means Eddie posting a video promotion on the forum. There is no way to confuse being promoted. There are pictures..videos...unless you self rank yourself...
    Yes, that's why I went to HQ the first time to make it official. and eddie was in and out that week, didn't get to train with him once. Trained with Cade, and Victor Davila though...

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    I wasn't going to be a Gary Hoyd, Or Brandon Quick...
    Yet here you type.

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast