Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe/UNDISPUTED
    Wow. This is breathtaking. A true art piece. I love the added touch of the kid, Alex, in here and then the consoling that happened. A real masterpiece....

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    Your a masterpiece tait
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Santa Fe/UNDISPUTED
    Dats true!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Tait View Post
    Dats true!
    Tait Doesn't post much… but when he does he crushes you.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Ok, So I haven't posted in quite sometime, but anger has compelled me back, I started training with Eddie when we were still at the old Bomb squad, def 10th planet for life, had it not been for two separate herniated disks and more then two years off time from injuries, I probably would be close a blackbelt, if not there already, truth is, I DGAF about what color my belt is, I train for knowledge and to better myself, I am HONORED to have actually received my purple from Eddie and the fact that you lied about it is spitting in the face of every man and woman that put in the time, blood, sweat and tears to EARN what was given. For a while I found all of this entertaining but it's at the point where it's just disgusting, Bill, you make me sick to my stomach, I feel like you are almost, if not, officially hated more the BQuick, at least that dude crawled away to die alone and do whatever he is doing know (Last I heard he has rapists for instructors or something) I don't know, but the fact that you just keep trolling is unbelievable, I had the sneaky suspicion that we were all being punked and this will end up one of the most epic pranks ever (I said it 1st), however I have been assured this is in fact real, and for that, I hate you. For the record, Zog, is one of the most credible 10thpl warriors I have ever seen, bottom line, if you have a problem with him, then you also have a problem with me, and I'd venture to say there are a few others that feel this way. I highly doubt our paths will ever cross, but should the stars align and you end up within arms reach I will have the biggest luggie hocked and waiting to spit in you face you worthless POS. LEAVE and never comeback, and it is so obvious that you signed up as your son to post trying to defend yourself, you fucking psychopathic, multiple personalty having, ass clown. You are fired! I banish you.

PS, take that picture of you and Ralph down NOW! He is another great warrior that you obviously just want to have a picture with so you can name drop your way into fucking someone elses gym up.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin

Damn 29 pages deep son! It is indeed a Masterpiece!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10th Planet Alton Illinois
    Tait is the man!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    That was my son. mije the reference about laying hands on a woman is its a lose lose situation. I have no desire to hurt you, if I did I wouldve taken your texts threatening to come to my house with a gun to the people at the VS who have been trying to find a reason to labotomize

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Even accepted the loss of all the stuff ypu stole, as worth it to be rid of your craziness. Sorry Alex brought you into this. He shouldn't have...

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast