Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dustin C.

What I think is funny about this is the guy is challenging people to get to a position, that's like saying I challenge all butterfly gaurd players (or w/e gaurd), why not mount or side mount or north south ect, I mean honestly who cares if anyone couldent get to rubber gaurd on him, what's that prove? Lol

Array

School
    10thPlanet Oceanside
    yet another example of someone claiming to know how to shut down the rubber guard who actually has no idea of what hes talking about the explainations and examples of rubberguard attacks he shows are terrible anyone with a decent rubberguard could easily put him in alot of trouble

lmao i just want to facebook him and tell him to take a stroll to any 10th planet traning ground or have a friendly convo on the forums here....but i don't wanna start trouble ahaha

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffRace727 View Post

This is his way of defeating the rubber guard...
    I think Josh Barnett was closer...
    a few things about this vid.... I youtubed him and he starts all of his intructional videos the same way, " check out my videos and give me good feedback or rank it 5star. and as to his spin out defense, isnt he setting hiself up for a omoplata or a carni? and if your going to film for a video, shouldnt you know what the fuck your putting in the video? and lastly, put this video in yo bag of trash that it is overflowing by the door and take that shit to the curb so sanitation can pick it up, its stinking up the place like your shitty video.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by stopNgo1000 View Post
    lmao i just want to facebook him and tell him to take a stroll to any 10th planet traning ground or have a friendly convo on the forums here....but i don't wanna start trouble ahaha
    Talk to Bill Keeling...its already been done

lmao oh man...bill please copy and past the post you made, it would make my day to see your post and his response =-)

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    hahaha, he boom boom's his arm out of a omaplata position that he puts himself in. This is embarrassing to watch be done by a black belt. It's one thing to make mistakes in a position he may not know well like new york or chill dog, but to show an escape ending up in omaplata and than to show that shitty boom boom arm pull out of omaplata is laughable.
    What a joke.
    Move on dude, show something you really know. Your a black belt, you must have knowledge that is actually applicable.

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    I posted this and this was his reply...
    Hey Ken this guy is 15 min from your gym, and says come by and get a lesson on RG anytime. He said you wouldn't accept and that you're just looking for attention... Prove him wrong! His name is Kevin Green.
    Kevin M Green: Owner/Instructor
    Tr......iple Threat Combat Sports
    10th Planet Delaware
    38 Albe Drive Unit #6 Newark DE
    He said you wouldn't let him in your door, because you know what's up... So go show him
    Ken replies;
    tell him to call me, we can train, ive sent a student to him. my # is 215-431-2453. im am available at times during the day and love training with ANYONE, and if he is good, even better, if he is great, then awesome, anyone who knows me knows that. as per him or anyone coming in my school and not being let it or welcome, thats fantasy, he would not say that, all are always welcome, so thats not true, just stirring the the pot arent you, lol
    Then he posts Bill lives in Kentucky BTW
    LMFAO how he switched gears real fucking fast!!! Tone went from I'll show you guys!!! To -I am down to train with anyone, especially if their good....????? You just challenged us and dick tucked all at the same time? WTFE!!!

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Keeling View Post
    I posted this and this was his reply...
    Hey Ken this guy is 15 min from your gym, and says come by and get a lesson on RG anytime. He said you wouldn't accept and that you're just looking for attention... Prove him wrong! His name is Kevin Green.
    Kevin M Green: Owner/Instructor
    Tr......iple Threat Combat Sports
    10th Planet Delaware
    38 Albe Drive Unit #6 Newark DE
    He said you wouldn't let him in your door, because you know what's up... So go show him
    Ken replies;
    tell him to call me, we can train, ive sent a student to him. my # is 215-431-2453. im am available at times during the day and love training with ANYONE, and if he is good, even better, if he is great, then awesome, anyone who knows me knows that. as per him or anyone coming in my school and not being let it or welcome, thats fantasy, he would not say that, all are always welcome, so thats not true, just stirring the the pot arent you, lol
    Then he posts Bill lives in Kentucky BTW
    LMFAO how he switched gears real fucking fast!!! Tone went from I'll show you guys!!! To -I am down to train with anyone, especially if their good....????? You just challenged us and dick tucked all at the same time? WTFE!!!

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    I say its like kevin said, he is just trying to jump on the band wagon and bash 10thpjj to bolster his own image. and we will never ever hear of him actually rolling with a quality 10thpjj guy to defend his argument. douche

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast