Array

School
    NONE

Advanced Rubber Guard Book?

Hey guys,

So I don't get on this forum that often & I decided to do a little creepin & I saw the Advanced Rubber Guard Book in the store. It didn't provide a preorder option. It asked if I wanna add it to my card. So I ask...Is this book officially out or would I just be preordering the book?

Array

School
    cobra kai
    It's been out

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Def out. I got my copy
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    NONE
    oh snap. Thanks for the quick response gentlemen.

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    I have one. We were selling them at 10th Planet Beaumont, we might be out of stock by now. Lots of people wanting them for the Eddie Bravo seminar here April 12th.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If ur into signed product I sign all DVDs and books purchased at the store, thank you all for the support
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    NONE
    hey Eddie,

I'll buy it through you weather you sign it or not just so you get more of the money. I just appreciate you putting the time in to release this stuff. I'll place my order on friday or next monday, whichever day I get paid on.

Looking forward to seeing you do your thing at Metamoris 3.

Array

School
    10th Planet London Uk
    Hey hello Warriors,
    I've jusst got my copy of Advnced Rubber Guard got it from Amazon Uk ( Yes I am living in UK ), But on the Cover , bottom footer, There is wrote only Eddie bravo with Glen Cordoza !!!!
    In Amazon there is the pic fo the cover with Eddie's name + Erich Krauss + Glen Cordoza !!!
    And checking in 10th Planet SHop ( yes in This American Web Site ) , it's teh same as that I have in my hands now !!!
    Which is the difference ?
    Thank you very much !

Hello guys
    Sorry for my speech but im spanish and by the way, i would like to do a question...
    I have all the books from Eddie, and I wonder... If advanced rubber guard its the last book, why Eddie appears in the pictures with long hair? I thought that Eddie got first long hair and then (after) he cutt it off, so why in the previous book (mastering the rubber guard) he has short hair? this is his last look, it should be the opposite right? another incoerence or contradiction its that in the book advanced rubber guard he speaks about the transition or evolution from london to chill dog when in the past book mastering rubber guard he explains the chill dog position allready...How a new position (chill dog) its pictured in a older book? and no mention about the london position?
    So the point is dont you find that advanced rubber guard seems previous (older) than the mastering rubber guard book?
    I hope I explained myself clearly!
    Thanx in advance

Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    Hair: long > short > long > short

ARG doesn't say that chill dog is a new position (it wasn't), but just that it had evolved from London (previous to MtRG).
    Don't believe everything you think.