Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    I've never worn one, basically because I couldn't decide what to buy or what would be easy to use.

Had a few close calls recently with the sergeant and his troops that have seriously made me reconsider this choice.

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Never, only when I have to for MMA bouts.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Never roll without one, hate when I have to compete without one. Feel nervous when my nuts aren't protected. I use the diamond mma cup and it's awesome, my training partners complain that it can be a bit painful for them when I get their back so I don't hip in from there. I understand why they ban them from some comps, it just makes me queezy personally

Array

School
    Trials MMA
    I only use one for mma days at my gym. I hate wearing one so bought the smallest one that I could physically cram my shit into lol. I would never tell anyone not to wear one but it does suck when someone goes for an armbar on me and theyre wearing a cup. The extra fulcrum has tweaked my elbows numerous times.

Array

School
    Team R.O.C. (10th planet ronin)
    I don't wear one during while karate sparring, do wear one during jiujitsu since i kept getting balls smashed when I got knee sliced passed

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by jposey View Post
    I always wear one, and I require all my students to wear one. First reason is I don't want anyone's junk on me when I'm rolling, neither do the ladies in the class.
    So do you make the ladies wear cups?

And i never wear one I hate them pinch my balls more than anything.

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    jock strap with steel thai cup covered by compression shorts every training session. Has kept me pain free of knee slices and nutt kicks for a couple years now. If im gonna compete wearing it then I might as well train wearing it. I try to do as much as possible with a mouth piece in 2 so it doenst mess with my head if im tired or something

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Always wear one unless its not allowed, you can never really get used to getting knees or elbows to the groin...full on kicks accidental or not hurt much more without the protection

Thai steel cup, super cheap, nearly indestructible, hurts whoever hits me while I feel nothing, makes my junk look bigger. It's an all around win.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    I use to only wear cups with spats, so that my dong piece wasn't just chillin in peoples faces. Now I just wear shorts over my spats. I actually find the cup super uncomfortable, and usually if you get your nuts hit during rolling, it was your own fault it happened. Either way, i live a cupless life.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast