Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

My favorite choke to go for. Works perfect off my knee slice pass system.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Quote Originally Posted by Chad Clark View Post
    N/S choke is my favorite choke right now, especially if it's 100% technique with no added squeeze. I've also been looking into mounted guillotines. Havn't had much luck with RNC's lately, especially against giants, but I have been going back to the short choke (gable grip and scoop your radial bone into the throat). May not be as pretty, but can still get the tap.
    Do you get people with/without the arm in more? I get the arm in n/s choke ALOT more, Yes, once i finally broke it down 100% technique no squeeze at all!

Array

School
    SimGo Cobra Kai
    The Rafaconda is great. I find myself going for the d'arce from the roll through, mostly because of familiarity. I mean, worst case scenario with it is ending up top front headlock.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad Clark View Post
    N/S choke is my favorite choke right now, especially if it's 100% technique with no added squeeze. I've also been looking into mounted guillotines. Havn't had much luck with RNC's lately, especially against giants, but I have been going back to the short choke (gable grip and scoop your radial bone into the throat). May not be as pretty, but can still get the tap.
    i just saw a video from Marcelo garcia last night. entry into N/S choke from KOB. if your on their left side. you have the left knee on belly, left arm posted on the ground to block their far hip and then right arm on the near side of their head to control their movement there. you want to stay balanced and then when you feel them push the knee away you fall on your right hip and your right arm goes for the choke. then you want to have your left arm ready to catch their legs when they spin round. throw them back, switch your legs and when you have space connect your hands and drop your shoulder.

absolutely legit.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post

My favorite choke to go for. Works perfect off my knee slice pass system.

awesome choke, seems like id need to put a lot of reps into it but i like it, seems to be a really good choke against guys with super long limbs

Array

School
    Team R.O.C. (10th planet ronin)
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    you mean the japanese necktie?
    Yes sir, I'm wrong, ninja choke is off of chill dog

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Atley View Post
    awesome choke, seems like id need to put a lot of reps into it but i like it, seems to be a really good choke against guys with super long limbs
    You'd be surprised how easy it is to crush the arm down and lock this up. Anytime I get the head and arm I go for this type of set up
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpoland View Post
    Yes sir, I'm wrong, ninja choke is off of chill dog
    ninja choke is a type of choke but it doesnt necessarily have to come from chill dog.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to crush the arm down and lock this up. Anytime I get the head and arm I go for this type of set up
    ill see if i can get it tonight

Array

School
    Superhero Academy BJJ
    I can confirm this statement

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Punch choke. Maybe 50% of my subs right now are punch chokes.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast