Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur

Interesting betting odds for Metamoris 3..

I won't go through all of them. But I found it interesting that Eddie winning by something other than choke, arm/shoulder lock, or leg lock.. is +1400

In other words.. If you bet 20 bucks Eddie wins via twister and he does.. You get 300 dollars. (Bet 100 and get 1500).. Not sure if there's any betting people on here, but thought I'd let ya know

P.s. Bet 10 on Eddie winning and get a 30 dollar payout if you're right. (+200)

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Bovada??

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox/MGJJ Purple Belt/10P Miami
    really debating if i should put any money on win by twister.

lol, only 30 bucks? I earn much more using a Singapore betting site
    if you want to know what the site is, then type it in Google

Array

School
    MMU Jiu Jiutsu
    hey, buddy, I typed in Google "Betting site Singapore" and the first link was this https://sg.bet888win.org/online-betting/, am I right? Did you mean this link? But can I make bets there from UK or USA? Personally I'm interested in this betting site because there is an attractive promotion, and, by the way, if it's at the first position in Google, then it means that site is a reliable one, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by LecrameMark View Post
    hey, buddy, I typed in Google "Betting site Singapore" and the first link was this https://sg.bet888win.org/online-betting/, am I right? Did you mean this link? But can I make bets there from UK or USA? Personally I'm interested in this betting site because there is an attractive promotion, and, by the way, if it's at the first position in Google, then it means that site is a reliable one, am I right?
    hmmmmm... whaat?