Array

School
    Team Agua Amsterdam

Senzei Eddy Got that

Eddy your a fucking Champ. my heart was pounding, and my hands were shaking. I felt very emotional watching this. This was really really really awesome! that electric chair sweeps and those leg locks.pfff I ran like a monkey through the living room.

I was at work, my wife texted me saying she was really sick and felt highly intensive viceral pains. so I left work early sick of worries. When I cam home my wife smiled at me so I knew she was setting something up. I took a shower, came back in the living room and the metamoris 3 preview show was running. I went BESERK. actually not really beserk, more like a japanese anime schoolgirl that jumped around hahahaha. mann oh mann what a great fucking fight!!!!

104L

Greets from Amsterdam

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    I was just counting steps down the slow clinching path of certain death.. Step one, step two.. Stopped listening to the commentators, hehe! 10P4L! :3

Array

School
    Team Agua Amsterdam
    Quote Originally Posted by Joachim Hoff View Post
    I was just counting steps down the slow clinching path of certain death.. Step one, step two.. Stopped listening to the commentators, hehe! 10P4L! :3
    I haven't noticed any commantary at all at the fight haha

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    YO Eddie dominated the highlights, just incredible

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    I know right?
    I just rewatched the match, 20 minutes flies by like it's 5!

Array

School
    Lookin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan Muller View Post
    Eddy your a fucking Champ. my heart was pounding, and my hands were shaking. I felt very emotional watching this. This was really really really awesome! that electric chair sweeps and those leg locks.pfff I ran like a monkey through the living room.

I was at work, my wife texted me saying she was really sick and felt highly intensive viceral pains. so I left work early sick of worries. When I cam home my wife smiled at me so I knew she was setting something up. I took a shower, came back in the living room and the metamoris 3 preview show was running. I went BESERK. actually not really beserk, more like a japanese anime schoolgirl that jumped around hahahaha. mann oh mann what a great fucking fight!!!!

104L

Greets from Amsterdam
    You have an awesome wife!

Side note, I use to live in Blaricum ages ago, near Hilversum. The Netherlands is a dope place, met some of the coolest people and made some great friends. I really miss it there.