Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Jarboe View Post
    They must have changed the rules. The rules they kept showing said "the time will not stop if the submission is close." I think that's wise. I don't think Royler was going to tap. We'd have been there all night.
    in all fairness, we couldn't see the other side of their bodies, it could be that the submission wasn't as close as it looked from the perspective we had. but on the other side of this, it is a commercial for the gracies. i would not have purchased the ppv had eddie not been involved.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    His knee and ankle was jacked look at roylers face you can see he is in a lot of pain, if the match would of kept going eddie would of got his hand free and twisted his foot clean off.
    Quote Originally Posted by championstuff View Post
    in all fairness, we couldn't see the other side of their bodies, it could be that the submission wasn't as close as it looked from the perspective we had. but on the other side of this, it is a commercial for the gracies. i would not have purchased the ppv had eddie not been involved.

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Also I might put up with pain if the clock will save me ... But he may have tapped if he knew no one was going to save him ... Or maybe escaped (but I doubt it) about the only argument is that he was there for a lengthy period of time without the finish
    Stewart Landry
    Head Instructor 10th Planet Peterborough

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12