Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Cried twice yesterday. Once when I lost the last jiu jitsu match I will be able to have for possibly close to a year because of my shoulder surgery. Than again when I watched you win Master Eddie. Your win took my pain away. Thank You!! I'm sure after your performance a lot of us outcasts will have it a lot better training in non 10th planet gyms. Got texted by one of my boarder line hater coaches last night asking if I could talk to you about a seminar. I think they may have seen the light.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    NONE
    I just have 1 question but I know Eddie will discuss this either on his podcast or Joe Rogan's podcast. But I wonder what went through his mind when the ref reset them into the middle of the mat. Eddie ended that position on top but when the ref reset them, Eddie layed down in the middle of the map. Eddie & Royler were ready to just start rolling from that position but the ref stepped in. I wonder why Eddie volunteered to give up his top position. Obviously Royler didn't want the same position but Eddie didn't even say anything. Just layed down & let Royler get on top of him & was ready to restart.

I just wonder what Eddie was thinking at that critical point.

Array

School
    NONE
    And I also want to say congrats to you Eddie. This match opened a lot of eyes in the Jiu Jitsu Community & I can only imagine how that must feel for you. You earned it bro & I'm happy for you.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    Congrats Master Eddie!! Like I said in my video over on FB you tore that muh-fucker up!! Royler is limping like crazy right about now while getting his ass whooped by all the Gracies!! haha Your an inspiration to us all and Im damn proud to be apart of this family!!! Couldnt ask to be involved with any other system. Till the day I die 10P4L SON!!!!
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Love you too Eddie! You throw down like a fucking Monster. Im honored to be on this team and all the amazing animals that are involved.
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile
    Much love to you and all that you have done and sacrificed for the 10th planet family. It was an amazing match to watch! We watched history in the making and it is one of those rare times that the entire community knew it. Thank you! And Congratulations on such a great match!

Array

School
    Lookin'
    You completely walk the talk.

I hope you compete more, it's dope to watch.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross Davidson View Post
    I'm not gonna lie. I've teared up a couple of times in the past day.
    This

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    Very inspirational. I was obviously already a 10th Planet believer but the qualities you displayed leading up to and during the match reinforced my dedication to the system.

Array

School
    10th planet HQ
    Eddie your the man!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast