Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    I'm just so glad you didn't gas in 30 seconds from anxiety. It's so awesome how you went out there and smashed after being out of the tournament/competition scene for awhile. If I'm out for more than 4 or 5 weeks I get so antsy!! Great match! We were all on the edge of our seats!
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    Movimento BJJ
    Awesome job Eddie. You doing this is a real inspiration to keep putting myself out there and competing!

i connected my computer to my tv, watched the event on my tv and took pictures to post on my instagram. my dad asked what i was doing, I told him that I was taking pictures of history in the making.

I am proud of you Eddie Bravo, you displayed heart, courage, and integrity and high levels of respect that you showed the Gracie family afterwards.

Thank you for putting on such an exciting match.

Congrats to Eddie for busting his ass, training hard, and he simply out wrestled Royler.

Royler was flustered the whole time, Eddie stayed cool and composed, attacked a variety of sweeps, passes, top controls, leg locks, neck cranks, you name it. Royler just tried to bully that knee slice pass and Eddie made him pay. It's great to see.

I'm not a 10p member, and there have always been a few things about the system that just haven't worked for my game, but I've really hated people saying that Eddie winning was a fluke for all these years. Even though Royler didn't tap, Eddie outclassed Royler on the mat, and in the actions of his character, last night. Royler exposed himself to look arrogant, easily frustrated, and a poor sport.

I know the whole 10p is really proud, and should be. I'll give props to Royler for going out there and finally doing the hematch. These 2 guys put on the best match of any Metamoris and hopefully the younger generation will be inspired to keep working and training hard.

Congrats Eddie!

Array

School
    Gracie Barra St. Peters/10th Planet Ronin
    No words can describe the the inspiration that match gave me. Thank you Master

Array

School
    RONIN
    Huge Congratz Eddie. You are the man! Everyone knows 10 planet isn't going anywhere but up from here. Thank you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Bethlehem
    Thank you!!!
    That was the most exciting, inspirational match I have ever watched. I watched UFC one live on TV and knew I had seen history being made and the evolution of martial arts. Once again I was privileged to watch history being made and yet another evolutionary step in martial arts. You showed the martial arts world what we all already knew! I can not imagine the pride you must have in the legacy you have created. Thank you for showing this 40 something guy that here are no boundaries.
    10P4L

Array

School
    10th Planet Ann Arbor
    That was a long time coming and you owned him. This match is a inspiration to all thank you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Thank you for creating 10th Planet and thank you for such an incredible performance.

You showed Royler zero respect in there which is why you dominated. He is just a man with a name like any other. The better grappler put on a jiu jitsu clinic in there because an open minded evolved grappler will always outclass someone stuck in their old, dated ways.

One of the most destructive phrases a person can speak, be it personal life, business or jiu jitsu is "we've always done it this way."
    Thank you Eddie you are not just an incredible athlete but a grappling visionary- and we all knew this long before m3.

After all these years hopefully you will now get the props we all know you truly deserve
    Eddie what a inspiration you are to me and every 10th planet warrior world wide
    Well done mate

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast