Array

School
    10th Planet Altus

Ronin's down in Oklahoma Representing my man Derek and all the beasts of Omaha well!

Jacob naga int 2014.jpg
    Them boys from Oklahoma compete in Dallas NaGa this last weekend! Jacob Bell shown in the pic moved up a weight class in Intermediate division and dominated the Competition!! Jacob is a white belt reppin Derek and our 10th planet brothers and sisters of Omaha and across the world! Jacob won his first match via triangle/arm bar against a blue belt. And his finals match dominated a purple belt via arm bar! He will be competing in June in the expert division at NaGa OKC as a white belt! The 10th Planet Omaha team from Oklahoma brought home 8 medals total!!

Array

School
    10th Planet O'Fallon, IL
    Sounds like a beast...any vids? Congrats on the domination in Dallas!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Greer View Post
    Jacob naga int 2014.jpg
    Them boys from Oklahoma compete in Dallas NaGa this last weekend! Jacob Bell shown in the pic moved up a weight class in Intermediate division and dominated the Competition!! Jacob is a white belt reppin Derek and our 10th planet brothers and sisters of Omaha and across the world! Jacob won his first match via triangle/arm bar against a blue belt. And his finals match dominated a purple belt via arm bar! He will be competing in June in the expert division at NaGa OKC as a white belt! The 10th Planet Omaha team from Oklahoma brought home 8 medals total!!
    Awesome Job! How did they let that Purple belt in the Intermediate Division?

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    Videos to come! (video on one of the parents phone lol) I have no idea how the purple got in there. He turned around at the table and said to his coach "since I'm purple i wonder if they will make me move up" and he was in the division so i don't know lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Greer View Post
    Videos to come! (video on one of the parents phone lol) I have no idea how the purple got in there. He turned around at the table and said to his coach "since I'm purple i wonder if they will make me move up" and he was in the division so i don't know lol
    Lol sandbaggin' didn't help him this time. Nice Job by your guy though can't wait to check out the vids

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    Thx bro! I should be able to get video tomorrow! Funny thing was the coach of the purple belt was you tubing the rubber guard after he saw Jacob smash his first round! =-) All the while everyone was asking if we do that "electric chair" that Eddie dominated Royler with! =-)

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    That's awesome bro. Tell them all congrats from the Omaha fam!

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha/ SIMS Martial Arts Academy
    congrats Jason, so proud of you guys man. Awesome job guys.

Array

School
    10th Planet Altus
    Thanks BJ. Thanks Derek! We are extremely greatful for what our Omaha family does for us!! Paving that way down here in Oklahoma!!! :-)