Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands

10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Seminar. Central Coast, Ca, I'm headed your way this Saturday.

I know it's far for the guys from Northern and Southern California-it's basically a road trip. But for any 10th Planet aficionados, ronin, other schools, or interested persons in the Central Coast California area, please plan for this seminar.

I hail from 10th Planet Headquarters(LA) but also train a few times a week with Gokor Chivichyan, Manny Gamburyan, Karen Darabedyan, and Gui and Rafa Mendes, so you're definitely in for a mix of tricks and jiu jitsu concepts.

Seminar Info:
    Saturday April 5th, 1-4PM
    $25 pre-reg, $40 at door
    3468-B Sacramento Dr.,
    San Luis Obispo, Ca. 93401
    Contact Justin @ 951-231-3176

Make contact on Instagram:http://instagram.com/slickrickdaroller

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Work keeps finding new ways to ruin my life.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by Eusebio Molina View Post
    Work keeps finding new ways to ruin my life.
    make it happen Eusebio.. we don't get to middle cali too often. I'll be sure to make it worth your while.

Array

School
    CBJJ san luis.
    Gotta make it out to this. Anyone who has ever been taught by and/or smashed by Slick knows! I have trained all over the place (time for some name drops for guys I have learned from either at their studio or a seminar- Roger Gracie, Joe Moreira, and Frank Shamrock to name a few). Slick is one of the most technical instructors I have ever had the honor to learn from. Dude trains with Eddie, the Mendes brothers, and Gokor.... Not to mention he is a ninja.

Anyone headed out this way, hit me up. I got a house out here and if you need to we can find a place for you to crash. The living room is covered in mats so we got some space.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Right? I'm trying my damnedest, we shall see. Worst case scenario is that I'll get there at 345 right after my shift ends haha. I have been spreading the word amongst some close friends so I'm hoping you have a good turn out.

Array

School
    CBJJ san luis.
    Yessir. Keep at it. Hopefully you get the day off. Where you at in Central Cali?

Array

School
    CBJJ san luis.
    Did I mention gentlemen that Slick was part of just about every day of training for Eddie's camp?

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin_Pynn View Post
    Yessir. Keep at it. Hopefully you get the day off. Where you at in Central Cali?
    I'm out in Nipomo but work in San Luis... And I've heard nothing but good things about him, I'm rather excited about this seminar.

Array

School
    CBJJ san luis.
    Word. I have a place out in San luis where it is only no-gi. Just opened on the 1st. That is where the seminar is gonna be.

Array

School
    CBJJ san luis.
    Last day to pre-reg!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast